“Great beef and chicken burgers”
Review of Smashburger - CLOSED

Smashburger
Miami, Florida
“Great beef and chicken burgers”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have now tried the Classic Smash burger, Avocado Smashburger, and the Miami Chickensmash burger. Also, I have tried the sweet potato fries and fries made with Rosemary and garlic! I love it all! When I crave a burger I satisfy my craving at Smashburgers.

• Visited October 2013

miami florida
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I love that they are always sending coupons...bogos...are great.
In my humble opinion...a bun can really kill a burger...and they use an egg bun, that is soft, and perfect for a burger.
Burgers have flavor..and they have many options. They can be a little pricey, in that everything is separate. Fries are great..sweet potato and regular, and rosemary (can be a little oily). Their onion rings are super thin, and good as well. Shakes are Hagen Das...very good...Sign up for the email..and they will send you a coupon to try em out! Works for me every time.

• Visited September 2013