“quite possibly the worst ever”
Review of Bennigan's Grill & Tavern - CLOSED

Bennigan's Grill & Tavern
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Stayed at the Red Roof Inn and didnt want to drive in rush hour so we walked over to this place. Place was messy and unorganized with at least 5 staff leaning on tables and talking with each other. I ordered the "Irish Dip" which proved to be a stale bun with 2 skimpy, burnt pieces of shoe leather beef with fake half melted cheese and some kind of weird unchewable onion pieces on top. I ate 1/4 of it and the young waiter asked if it was ok, i answered that no, it was inedible. So he took it away and i asked for a Caesar salad, salad arrived 15 minutes later, it was cut into random pieces of lettuce, barely ant dressing or Parmesan. It was barely edible. To my surprise, when the bill showed up, the Sandwich was still on the bill. I asked if he expected me to pat for something I couldnt eat and the waiter snarkily asked if I wanted to pay for the caeser instead? Actually, I didnt think I should have paid for anything it was that bad. Regardless, I paid for the salad and left quite unhappy and still hungry. This place is a mess, and obviously poorly managed. AVOID AT ALL COSTS>>> order pizza instead!!

2  Thank Coachsmyth

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Service was slow and poor. food was bad. Kids fell asleep waiting for food and did not eat it and fell asleep again waiting for the check.

2  Thank RVMD27
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We found this restaurant to be a bit odd with multiple names and very few patrons. It was in close proximity to the La Quinta so without transportation, it was the only option available to us. The waiter was overly accommodating and everything was responded to with an exaggerated "oh fine, no problem". Prices were a bit high for a burger and beer but not horribly out of line, I did not appreciate the automatic gratuity that was added to the bill when there were only 2 people at our table.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

First of all, it's not a Bennigans anymore - although your check will still say that when you pay. The decor is the same, very weird. Who knows what the name will be on my credit card statement. It is the ONLY restaurant within walking distance of four hotels and how it went out of business is beyond me except it must still be the same management or employees as who put Bennigans out of business in the first place. Cheese fries are a mess - utterly inedible and who else knows what we ate. Auto gratuity is CRAZY! Who automatically tips when service is crap. Better off ordering Pizza Hut to be delivered to your hotel - they were great.

1  Thank SuperMommyJen5
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Walked in to buffalo wings which is party of bennigans and was seated. Some creepy guy brought us water and a waitress with alot of hair hanging down past her shoulders took our order. the prices were high and the place was empty. I started to feel sick so i canceled our order and left. On the way out i asked 1 other couple who was there how there food was and they said not good. the man said he found a price of plastic in his burger. the hotel didn't even recommend this place

1  Thank Bobbi G