“LOVELY HOME COOKING EXPERIENCE”
Review of Tutto Pasta

Tutto Pasta
Ranked #382 of 4,556 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Coral Way
Description: Tutto Pasta is a family run restaurant that is centrally located in the heart of Miami. Chef and owner Joao Carlos Olivera combines Italian cuisine with his Brazilian touch that creates flavors which will transport your palate to the Italian countryside. Chef Olivera has served the finest Italian cuisine in the area since 1994.
Reviewed March 28, 2015

We ate here twice when staying at a nearby hotel. We had very nice meals both times. Nothing fancy but very tasty and they were more than happy to adjust for any likes and dislikes.

Monday is half price wine night and what a treat! All but the priciest wines are on sale. The daily specials were very good and the food was properly prepared. Nothing fancy - not overpriced or overworked. Delicious. Closed on Sundays. We went to another Italian restaurant when we saw that Tutto was closed and we paid double the price with a lot of attitude and the food wasn't nearly as well done.

I didn't see a mandatory 18% tip but there were just two of us. They also seemed to be doing a roaring take out business.

Reviewed February 24, 2015

A friend suggested we meet at Tutto Pasta for lunch, and it turned out to be a great experience ... This long-time operation has been driven by for years, and today's first visit was quite nice. A cozy, intimate setting awaits. Not new, or trendy, but definitely inviting. They are just off the beaten path, but a convenient location to find.

The menu was excellent. We started off with a nice Malbec by the glass, then proceeded with the apps. The tuna tartar was excellent. Ample. Fresh. Nicely presented. Delicious. My friend had their soup of the day, and gave a very positive review. Next up was the chicken salad, and a very nice looking pasta dish, with chicken. Both excellent.

The service was efficient. Not warm & fuzzy, but competent. The cost was more than expected ($72 total ... 1 glass of wine, 2 apps, 2 entrees, 1 coffee, no dessert). All things equal, Tutto gets a "very good" rating.

Reviewed February 8, 2015

If it was disclosed on the menu, I didn't see it, but when the bill arrived, they had added an 18% tip for our party of four. Then when the bill arrived, of course, there was a place to add even more tip, which we opted not to do.

The service was great until the end, then the waiter seemed to disappear. We tried to hand our credit card to someone else, but he didn't take it and finally the waiter came back. Then took a while to pay.

We would have tipped 20%, but we like the option of deciding what to tip instead of having it automatically added.

The food is good. I found the seafood pasta to be a little bland, but one of my friends had the cod with potatoes and it was great.

Reviewed December 26, 2014 via mobile

Weird thought, pumpkin pasta but it was really really good. That was a highlight. Besides that we order beef carpaccio, which was good,but the cheese didn't match with the combination. The bruschetta came with two different ones, one heated with cheese on top, the other one cold and without cheese. I like this a lot. I don't give five stars to this place because the carpaccio was meh..
God is love
Love is God
MaraTopic

Reviewed December 5, 2014

Good Italian food but not the best I have had. But I do not consider many of the Miami restaurants to be great. I would go back.

Been to Tutto Pasta? Share your experiences!