“What a nice find on Coral Way”
Review of Tutto Pasta

Tutto Pasta
Ranked #398 of 4,460 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Coral Way
Description: Tutto Pasta is a family run restaurant that is centrally located in the heart of Miami. Chef and owner Joao Carlos Olivera combines Italian cuisine with his Brazilian touch that creates flavors which will transport your palate to the Italian countryside. Chef Olivera has served the finest Italian cuisine in the area since 1994.
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This was our first visit to Tutto Pasta. We went based on a recommendation from our nephew's girlfriend. It's a place her family goes. We can see why. The appetizers were very good...especially the buratta. For dinner, three people at the table had veal in one form or another. They enjoyed it. I had spaghetti a la chiatarra...it was excellent. Then for dessert my husband and I shared a chocolate mousse that was a perfect ending. Will we go back...absolutely. Add to that the parking was easier than you average Miami experience. That's a plus.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

i went with my family to this italian restaurant for the first time and we loved it we ordered a couple appetizer such as fried calamari, fried mozzarela everything spectacular then main course lobster risotto, veal parmigiana with penne pesto everything oustanding i really recomend this place for lunch or dinner

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The food here used to be edible. Now it is awful. When we complained to the manager, she told us that she would be happy to comp us a dessert during our next visit. She also told us that nothing was wrong with the food and that her cooks all eat the returned food as it is always perfect. The manager then became hostile, essentially telling us that we were trying to get a free meal. The food was awful and looked twice cooked. The risotto was a solid blob and the salad was composed of brown lettuce and mushy tomatoes. We will never return.

1  Thank Giovanni T
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I ve eaten here many times while working in Miami. Food is good, there is decent variety, and service is attentive. Tutto isn't t a required stop when I'm in town but it is a nice place to eat. Prices are what you would expect for Miami.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The food was very nice, but not as good as I had expected. I had the salmon salad which was very good and an espresso. The others had pasta which looked great but was a little tasteless. The bread was good and the olive oil nice, the balsamic vinegar was sweet which was a nice surprise.
I wouldn't rush back. The decor was lovely and the pictures of Italy and old Rome were interesting

Been to Tutto Pasta? Share your experiences!