“HURRY"""""”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Miami, Florida
“HURRY"""""”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

HURRY IN""", I heard it was being sold! Great food, music and fun! I hope the rumors not true. This place has been here for as long as I can remember and I was born and raised here. So try it out. You will not regret

• Visited July 2013

“Excellent!!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Cool, friendly afterhours place in brickell!nice garden, great burgers, staff and music! Chilled out!

• Visited November 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“a little out of the way but worth it”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We thought we were in the wrong place when we walked thru the door but stayed just to give it a try. It was well worth it. There was maybe ten people when we walked in. When we left it was jammed. We stayed for 3 hours. The wings, the appetizers and the pulled pork were excellant. The only thing better was the sevice. Our drinks never ran dry and never had to flag down the waiter, he was always checking up on us. The LIVE acoustic guitar player added some great sound to the evening. The crowd never tried to drown him out and it was a perfect dining experience.

• Visited October 2013
Truckee, California
“ROCKED IT!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Love the BBQ Beef sandwich, the Thai Chili Wings and the Death Burger my friend had and I finished. Bartender was really cool and on top of everything.

The solo singer was fantastic... Great rendition of Spanish Harlem!!!

DON"T TEAR IT DOWN!!!

• Visited September 2013
Miami, Florida
“Historic, Fun Place for a Party”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were invited to a celebration party at Tobacco Road this past Friday night. Our hosts had reserved the entire upstairs for this event. From the moment we arrived, we had a sense of nostalgia. We walked through the packed parking lot , through the outdoor patio area and into the corridor leading to the upstairs. When we walked in, we were taken back in time. The decor and lighting was dark but cozy. There was a small bar along one side of the narrow room, a food station opposite the bar with a stage at the far end and small tables/stools in between. It was the right size for this party of about 50 people. The bartender was friendly and efficient. I didn't get to eat much of the food that was appearing all evening. I tried the turkey sandwich and the pulled pork sliders which were both delicious and my husband brought me some hummus on soft pita which tasted homemade. My husband tried the barbequed wings, two kinds of sandwiches, pasta salad, and said everything was very good. We were entertained by a private live band that kept everyone dancing but took adequate breaks to allow for conversation. The parking policy was a little strange. We paid to park our own car ,then upon leaving, we showed a card to the attendant and got half of our money back. It worked for us as we really don't like to valet our car. The entire evening was perfect. We hear that Tobacco road might be meeting a wrecking ball in a few years when their contract expires. This would be a travesty as this place was established in 1912! It has such a rich history. I believe it is the oldest bar in Miami. Our host's father once owned this bar when it was under another name. Like so many other things in Miami, we tear things down to make room for condos! We hope that Tobacco Road can be saved from this fate and that it can be designated as a national historical site. If you have not been there and feel adventurous, go with a group of friends and enjoy yourselves as this place will probably disappear down the road.

• Visited August 2013