“Ceviche...enough said”

Neighborhood: Coral Way
Paoli, Pennsylvania
“Ceviche...enough said”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

What a great find. Pretty small place on a busy street but you can park out back, then just enter through the back door, through the kitchen and you will find a table. Skip dinner...just go for a couple types of Ceviche with some wonderful wine or Peruvian beer. Super friendly staff and great food. It skips the whole Miami tourist thing...and goes for a local feel with fresh food. GO

• Visited April 2014

Ohio
“No joke, one of the best restaurants I've ever eaten at.”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I love this place. I have eaten here over ten times and I always go back when I'm in Miami. Everything is good.

• Visited April 2013
Miami, Florida
“Very amicable, great fish”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I had the fish with cilantro! It was delicious! It comes with an amazing green sauce and white rice. It is the perfect combination. We had melted cheese with potatoes as a starter and it was also worth all those calories. Wines were selected by my parents but also really good! Ample wine selection. We also had calamari, shrimp and fish ceviche! This was my favorite! Next time will just order this appetizer as my main dish!

• Visited November 2013
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Most impressive ....”
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by this restaurant . It seems that is known only by the locals... Quite place, good atmosphere. If you park on the back you have to enter through the kitchen, which was very clean... Otherwise you can park in the front if there is an open spot. Quick service. Very friendly, we were greeted by the owner. We started with the La Causal (shrimp and potatoes) and the Pulpo al Olivo (octopus). I ordered Pollo Salteado with Tacu Tacu (chicken with white beans and rice). Tacu Tacu is a most....then Aguadito de Marisco (Seafood stew -cilantro based)' and then some fish ceviche. Dessert - gotta order the Suspiro Limeño. OMG...it was delicious. Everything we ordered was good. We ordered the Barbaveoise, a peach based type of flan, but lighter. This was perhaps not my favorite one.... Other than that, excellent experience. I will come back. :)

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Cherie C
florida, US
“Good ceviche!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We went to this Restaurant with a promo coupn for the first time. It is a nice cozy little peruvian restaurant but with lots of flavor. The ceviche was really good, for some maybe too much lime in it but I loved it. They give you a delicious bread with your meal. Even without the coupon prices were moderate. It is located in Coral Way so you can park on the meters at the street or it has a parking lot in the back. We will return to this restaurant.

• Visited February 2013

Been to Farolito? Share your experiences!