“Freshly made pasta”
Review of Pronto Pasta

Pronto Pasta
Ranked #21 of 34 Coffee & Tea in Miami
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

If you looking for fresh made pasta in less than five minutes this is the place for you to go. It's in downtown Miami but the food is great. Pasta and the sauce is made fresh daily. Great service, clean environment love the place. Definitely will come back again.

caio1966, Owner at Pronto Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2015

First of all Thank you for your review for Pronto Pasta. We are working hard to make our clients happy. Sorry to take so long to write you an response but I wanted you to know that we appreciate your patronage and we are looking forward to seeing you back.

There are newer reviews for Pronto Pasta

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I stumbled on Pronto Pasta as I was downtown today and wanted a quick lunch. Not wanting to eat all the fast & fat food that you find, I walked in and was welcomed by the owner Caio. I was scheptical at first but then I saw the pasta machine and knew I was in the right place. Caio explained that they make the pasta and sauces onsite with all wholesome ingredients. I ordered the fusilli with carbonara sauce ( AWESOME )….You choose a pasta, they boil it in front of you, then they add the sauce and in 3 minutes I was eating a wholesome plate of pasta ! for $ 6.90 plus tax ! can't beat that !! Great job guys at Pronto Pasta and I will be back for sure !!

I would like to Thank you very much for your review for Pronto Pasta. We are working hard to keep our clients happy. I'm glad that you like our food as well as the environment.
Looking forward to have you back.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I came here twice and I enjoyed every pasta order I had. I didn't really care if it was or wasn't made Italian style, it was fresh and delicious. Pasta lovers should come here!

1  Thank Phoenix F

I'm sorry it took so long for a comment on your review about Pronto Pasta. I really appreciate your feedback and we are working very hard to keep our clients happy.
PLease come back.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

My dreams came true ... I found fresh pasta with my beloved Carbonara season in the heart of Miami downtown.

Can you believe in this? You should!

In fact, more that that, an excellent meal portion at an unbelievable nice price; you must go ... you'll simply love it ... I also found that they have different sauces ... fresh made as well ... and tasty ... to my taste ... and they have salads ... and tasty additions ...

Don't miss it ... you'll repeat ... and repeat ... every day if you could.

God bless you.

First of all I love Toronto. Second Thank you very much for your comment about Pronto Pasta. I know it has been more than a year but it is never late to reply. We are working very hard to make our clients happy. Next time you are in Miami please stop by again.

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Had penne with bolognese. Pasta was cooked perfectly, sauce was great. Portion size was fair and the friendly customer service attitude was much appreciated. They have a good concept going here.

Hi MaxNMitzi, I would like to thank you very much for your review about Pronto Pasta. I know that it has been a long time ago but anyway I appreciate very much.
I do not know if you already came back to the restaurant after that but we will be glad if you come back.
Looking forward to seeing you.