“Needs some freshing Up”
Review of 94th Aero Squadron

94th Aero Squadron
Reserve with OpenTable
94th Aero Squadron is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 4,389 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Perimeter Rd/ 836
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I have been coming to this reataurant since the 90's and have to say it is time for some airing out. I love the theme and the vintage items but the restaurant always smells musty with old food odors. I recently took some people there from out of town and requested a table by the window. When I got there I was happy they honored my request until we were seated. The sun glare hitting the windows showed just how dirty they were. I guess when I have gone before it has been darker outside since I never noticed how dirty the windows and window sills were. In regards to the food there are some nice touches but as a whole it is over priced. You are paying for the atmosphere and not for high quality food. The Staff were very pleasant except for the Hostee which say she didn't have any reservation for me so I had to show her my e-mail confirmation on my phone which was ridiulous since when we were seated there were many empty tables. I love the 94th Aero Squadron and would just like to see it tidied up some. Clean the windows and then open them up and let some fresh air in. Just because the theme is from the olden days doesn't mean it has to smell old.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

We had our wedding luncheon in the Alpha room facing the airport. It was a beautiful sunny day and everything was perfect. The Saturday buffet made it easy so every guest got exactly what they wanted. Fish, beef, chicken and pork. We were able to bring in our own centerpieces and live entertainment without any house fees. The best catering staff ever! At the last minute we decided on an open bar for the guests-no problem and VERY reasonable drink prices. I would hold any future party there and recommend 94th Aero Squad to everyone.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

The food and service here was fantastic, well worth a visit and all tables had earphone so you could listen to the airport control room

1  Thank cooke376
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Most table have headphones tuned to ATC Miami International Airport. Good fun, nice atmosphere overlooking runways. Oh, and food good too! Excellent value.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I was at the restaurant many years ago and since it was Easter Sunday when we got back into Miami from a cruise, I thought it was the perfect place to take my 9 yr old. He loved the place and their theme. The Easter Buffet had a great selection and the place just has a great ambiance.