“Rehearsale Dinner for 30”
Review of 94th Aero Squadron

94th Aero Squadron
Reserve with OpenTable
94th Aero Squadron is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 4,366 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Perimeter Rd/ 836
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Great food, service and views of the planes landing and taking off, we were able to customize the menu and everyone said their meal was very good.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We had not eaten here in 16 years as our last experience was bad when the restaurant was under new management many years ago. However a friend's recommendation and a Living Social Miami special offer took us back. We were pleased to see the WWI farmhouse ambience was still in place complete with models of spitfires but the DC3 that used to be out front has been replaced by a mock fighter plane! The food was pretty good but the service was slow. The view of the airport is a great draw and it's fun to watch planes take off and land, but the headsets above our table did not work - years ago you could listen to the Miami Tower and hear what was going on at the airport but I guess that is just for show now. The server seemed inexperienced and talked so quietly we could barely hear him and had to ask him to repeat himself constantly. it was also quite pricey, while we enjoyed it, I am not sure I would go back without another Groupon or special offer. Wines by the glass were affordable and there were some good choices. Steaks were good but I felt the Shrimp appetizer at $12 was overpriced for only four shrimp with cocktail sauce. We were also sat next to a huge table of 16 people with four very young and somewhat noisy kids which probably didn't help our evening much. But if I got a special offer, I might go back. if you do go, make a reservation and request a window seat.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Recently in Miami so thought I would treat my partner to a "nice meal" before flying off to next destination, the menu isn't cheap but thought it would be a nice experience ! How wrong was I, the staff were friendly enough but when the main course arrived ( i ordered an expensive steak & my partner had Rib of beef) which was ok but the vegetables for both myself and my partner were totally inedible as they were RAW !!!!! when the waiter was called over he tried to explain ( b*****t ) me by saying " didn't I know, this is how proper veg is served, Dante !!!!! when I explained to him that I had once trained to be a chef he then left to get more veg without any apology, he returned 5-7 minutes later to find that we had now finished eating the meat as it was going cold.
we received no apology or any offer of a new meal or money off the bill ( over $100). The lack of customer service shown was extremely poor and we could not wait to leave, this was a great shame as the restaurant is in a great location situated very close to Miami airport.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

My Best Friend Picked me up off a cruise that ended in Miami and I had many hours before my flight home. He made reservations for Sunday Brunch at he 94th Aero Squadron. The food, the selection, the service, the ambiance were all amazing. Best Brunch I have been too in Decades. I highly recommend it.. I can't wait to return to Miami Just for that Brunch.

1  Thank Michael T
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Discovered this great restaurant on my last visit to Florida. This is the ideal place to have lunch
in the time between hotel check out and catching evening flight from Miami. The menu is comprehensive as is the wine list. The fish dishes are superb and the staff very helpful and friendly. The establishment has a WW2 American Air Force theme, with many interesting pieces
of memorabilia not least of which is a Lockheed P38 Fighter.
Though on the perimeter of Miami Airport the restaurant is well sound-proofed so meals can be enjoyed in peace.
I will be visiting this restaurant every time I depart Miami.

Been to 94th Aero Squadron? Share your experiences!