“Old Faithful”
Review of 94th Aero Squadron

94th Aero Squadron
Reserve with OpenTable
94th Aero Squadron is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 4,496 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Perimeter Rd/ 836
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I use this venue specially with family because the kids love to watch the runways at MIA and can also listen to the Air Traffic Control, the Escargot is awesome.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Went by myself a little before 5:30 on a Wednesday. Got a prompt and friendly greeting, sat right away and my server was great. Upon bringing my my bread and butter he took the butter back as he saw something I didn't see and got me another plate of butter that met his expectations - and mine.... Had a great piece of fish. Not the most generous portion for the price but the atmosphere can't be beat if you are an aviation enthusiast.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Enjoy it while you can...we had one of these in STL but it closed down. However, judging by the parking lot every time we saw it, this place is a long way from closing!!!!

This place looks like a WWI air squadron HQ. Gun emplacements outside. Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy music as you walk in....and WWI memorabilia inside.

And, like the old STL Squadron, fantastic views of the airport with planes taking off and landing right in front of you.

If you're an air buff or a WWI buff or if you just like good food and drink, this is the place for you!

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Ordered from the Miami Spice Menu which was suppose to include a summer salad, but instead I received a plate of lettuce. After explaining to the waiter the salad was incorrect, he tried to convince me that was not what I read on the menu. Basically calling me a liar. "Ok sir, no argument jus give me the ceasar salad". Come to find out, they have two different Miami Spice Menus.Still no apology! Now its time to pay and he automatically adds 18 percent to the check..I dont mind paying a nice tip for great food and service but his attitude and service was so not worth 18 percent.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Love aero squadrons and hate to see so many of our favorites go by the wayside. This was our first time at miami's squadron. Walking in is the same nostalgic feeling you have at others but here they are playing club music in the bar and the patio--yuck!, not what we came for. While the service was upbeat and friendly the food was bland and not worth it---we had the spicy shrimp and the churrasco steak- no spice and absolutely bland!. We will forgive the bland food because we love the atmosphere but the club music turned us off.