“Exciting experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Exotic Indoor Firearm Experience in Miami
Ranked #1 of 48 Fun & Games in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Shoot machine guns and feel the adrenaline rush in a safe and controlled environment. Miami's premier machine gun experience will get your adrenaline pumping with an extensive collection of exotic firearms that you can shoot under the supervision of trained professionals. This state-of-the-art facility has been recognized by media outlets and reviewers around the world for it's comfort, sophistication, and one-on-one service. Whether you're a first-time shooter, local or international tourist, rest assured that our friendly firearms specialists are here to guide you every step of the way. We'll explain what makes each firearm different, teach you about safety, and help you ease up to get the perfect shot. Choose from one of the best firearm collections in Florida, ranging from classics to extremely rare machine guns that are exclusive to Lock & Load Miami. Don't know where to start? We offer themed packages, such as the 007 and Scarface package, which include firearms seen in Hollywood blockbusters. We are conveniently located in Miami's Wynwood district, walking distance from Midtown shopping areas and just a short drive from Miami Beach. Lock & Load is an indoor air-conditioned shooting range and museum with private parking. Firearms and eye/ear protection rentals are offered to our members. Additionally,we accept priority bookings or walk-in guests and offer private rooms for VIP groups, corporate meetings, birthdays, and bachelor/bachelorette parties.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exciting experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

I went with my two sons, 13 and 10 years old and they did the "Cadet" package. Max, their instructor was very friendly and looked after the two children safely and expertly. We all had a lot of fun and would recommend it highly.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
New York City, New York
“Awesome choice of weapons”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

I turned up out of the blue to make a reservation for the next day, but they had a lull so I went straight in. I don't suggest that as they were full by the time I left. Max was my instructor and having instructed weapons myself, I felt he done a really good job. I would have been comfortable even if I had not fired automatic weapons before. There were several weapons I had not fired before and Max gave me a quick run down on each before I fired it. Maybe adding a few handgun only packages would have been nice.

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Exciting and Safe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

Lock and Load offers different packages of automatic weapons. It is open for all nationalities and children and adults 10 years and older. The instructions are simple and clear. We were escorted 1:1 and the instructor was experienced and good. The weapons were used a lot and sometimes could have some more maintenance. But weapons were exchanged rapidly and we got some extra ammunition. Make sure you have a reservation, this is easy via the website of www.lockandloadmiami.com
It was too bad it was over so fast. My son and I had a great time.

Visited July 2014
Soest, The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A Miami must-do”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

In the lobby of Lock 'n Load we were given the chance to look at and hold the guns we would be able to pick. Since the shooting range offers many different packages consisting of small machine guns and assault rifles, this was very nice. Our instructor Max was very helpful and showed us how to safely use all the different weapons. It was a great experience and we certainly like to come back one day.

New Albany, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Intense Experience with Awesome Weapons”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to Lock & Load for the first time today and selected two different packages and added two beretta pistols for an additional cost. Our guide for the day was Paul, who was extremely personable and knowledgeable. My boyfriend and I had never shot automatic weapons before so we were a little unsure of ourselves but Paul was very reassuring and professional. He made sure to make us feel safe while handling the weapons but also made sure we had a good time. I had an amazing time, and my boyfriend had the time of his life. He's even thinking about regularly visiting a range when we get home from our vacation. This was definitely one of the most unique experiences I've ever had and I highly recommend Lock and Load, especially with Paul as your guide. Oh! and before we went shooting he even pointed out free bottles of water in the lobby and rewarded us at the end of our experience with a military-style coin to remember it by :)

Visited August 2014

Been to Lock & Load Miami? Share your experiences!