“Really cool and good experience at Lock and Load Miami !”
Review of Lock & Load Miami

and up
Exotic Indoor Firearm Experience in Miami
Ranked #1 of 52 Fun & Games in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Shoot machine guns and feel the adrenaline rush in a safe and controlled environment. Miami's premier machine gun experience will get your adrenaline pumping with an extensive collection of exotic firearms that you can shoot under the supervision of trained professionals. This state-of-the-art facility has been recognized by media outlets and reviewers around the world for it's comfort, sophistication, and one-on-one service. Whether you're a first-time shooter, local or international tourist, rest assured that our friendly firearms specialists are here to guide you every step of the way. We'll explain what makes each firearm different, teach you about safety, and help you ease up to get the perfect shot. Choose from one of the best firearm collections in Florida, ranging from classics to extremely rare machine guns that are exclusive to Lock & Load Miami. Don't know where to start? We offer themed packages, such as the 007 and Scarface package, which include firearms seen in Hollywood blockbusters. We are conveniently located in Miami's Wynwood district, walking distance from Midtown shopping areas and just a short drive from Miami Beach. Lock & Load is an indoor air-conditioned shooting range and museum with private parking. Firearms and eye/ear protection rentals are offered to our members. Additionally,we accept priority bookings or walk-in guests and offer private rooms for VIP groups, corporate meetings, birthdays, and bachelor/bachelorette parties.
Fecamp, France
“Really cool and good experience at Lock and Load Miami !”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Super experience !!! "Drill" Brian knows his work, and you can have explains about firearms, shots, details...a lot of choice guns.
You can go really at Lock and Load Miami with no problem !

Super expérience !!! "L'instructeur" Brian connait son travail, et vous pouvez avoir des explications à propos des armes à feux, des tires, des détaills... beaucoup de choix d'armes.
Vous pouvez vraiment aller à Lock and Load Miami sans souci !

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Mudgee, Australia
“fantastic experience”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

highly recommend Lock and load Miami. We were visiting from Australia and we turned up without first calling and they managed to fit us in and we were shooting within 20 minutes or so. None of us had shot before and one of their very experienced guides , Albert, had the four of us up and running in no time, he even took some videos for us during our experience.

Visited April 2014
Vienna, Austria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Lock and Load Miami is a must do if you're planing to go on a shooting range. I was traveling with a friend and neither of us had a lot of experience with firearms. A few days before we went to Miami, we had been to a shooting range in Orlando which was nice but nothing compared to this experience. We're happy, we gave Lock and Load a shot (we had already reserved a lane back home) because it was definitely worth it. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of our instructor (Albert?) but he was great: Kind, helpful and made us feel comfortable and welcome. As a result of his prior job, he had a lot of professional experience with firearms. So he didn't only tell me how to handle the guns but also gave interesting background information on it. If I ever visit Miami again, this will most certainly be one of my first stops.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Dominik T
Chicago, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Work trip excursion delivered amazing experience!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Our annual company event chose South Beach in Miami, FL as our destination for 2014. During this event, the weekend is open to employees and our guests to relax and enjoy the sites. I had heard from some friends about Lock & Load Miami and I thought it would be a unique experience as I have NEVER shot a gun in my life. My buddy Dave and I headed over on Saturday afternoon and were BLOWN AWAY (sorry for the pun) by the experience! This place is FIRST CLASS from start to finish. Stacy was our facilitator who took us through orientation and supported us throughout the experience in the range. She is, in short, impressive! As this was my first time shooting a gun, I was extremely nervous but very excited. She helped to calm the nerves and helped me think through the process. I STRONGLY recommend going if you are traveling to Miami and make sure you bring cameras/video players! It was just 10 mins from our hotel so its very convenient. Amazing staff, amazing experience, amazing facility, and amazing adrenaline rush!

2 Thank Brian M
Toms River, New Jersey
“Lock&Load Rocks!!!!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

My Boyfriend and I were in Miami on vacation. We were walking on the beach and saw a airplane banner for Lock & Load Miami. WE HAD THE BEST EXPERIENCE!! What a rush!!! I have never shot a gun before and the staff was very accommodating and patient as we reviewed the packages and guns. My boyfriend choose the scarface package, I choose the express package as long as some hand gun add ons. I would highly recommend Lock & Load Miami to everyone!! Brian was very educated and took us through the do's and don'ts. He made this experience for us very special and we are forever grateful! ASK FOR BRIAN you will not regret it!

Visited May 2014

Been to Lock & Load Miami? Share your experiences!