“Lock and Load Machine Gun Experience - FANTASTIC!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Exotic Indoor Firearm Experience in Miami
Ranked #1 of 48 Fun & Games in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Shoot machine guns and feel the adrenaline rush in a safe and controlled environment. Miami's premier machine gun experience will get your adrenaline pumping with an extensive collection of exotic firearms that you can shoot under the supervision of trained professionals. This state-of-the-art facility has been recognized by media outlets and reviewers around the world for it's comfort, sophistication, and one-on-one service. Whether you're a first-time shooter, local or international tourist, rest assured that our friendly firearms specialists are here to guide you every step of the way. We'll explain what makes each firearm different, teach you about safety, and help you ease up to get the perfect shot. Choose from one of the best firearm collections in Florida, ranging from classics to extremely rare machine guns that are exclusive to Lock & Load Miami. Don't know where to start? We offer themed packages, such as the 007 and Scarface package, which include firearms seen in Hollywood blockbusters. We are conveniently located in Miami's Wynwood district, walking distance from Midtown shopping areas and just a short drive from Miami Beach. Lock & Load is an indoor air-conditioned shooting range and museum with private parking. Firearms and eye/ear protection rentals are offered to our members. Additionally,we accept priority bookings or walk-in guests and offer private rooms for VIP groups, corporate meetings, birthdays, and bachelor/bachelorette parties.
Fleet, United Kingdom
“Lock and Load Machine Gun Experience - FANTASTIC!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

This is an absolutely FANTASTIC experience! If you are thinking of booking and have any doubts at all let me see if I can help you. My family and I (3 kids) came over from the UK and had some concerns - so lets tick these off:
- the local area is fine - feels very safe - and its easy to find
- car park is secure and safe
- the facility is lovely - bright and airy and in very good condition (you will be surprised when you walk through the small front door!) - and they were happy for my 8 year old to run around with the replica guns and enjoy himself with mum while we were on the range
- staff are really friendly and helpful - absolutely no hard sell or push
- our instructor Mike (a huge 'Thanks' to you Mike) was super experienced, highly professional and totally SAFE - and trained each of us differently according to what we needed
- firearms are in great condition and the range is top class

3 of us all did a machine gun/handgun package - dad and 2 kids (15 and 13) and all had a brilliant time.

There is a reason that this place is so high in the Trip Advisor ratings!
Book it and have fun.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

What a wonderful experience. Even though I have been around guns all my life, I must say this was a great experience. Great satisfaction for a reasonable price. All instructors are very knowledgeable and Andy and Nicole welcome their customers with a smile. I would recommend you put this on your lists of things to do while visiting the Miami area. Take a camera and record the event. You won't regret it.;

1 Thank 976JoeM
Miami, Florida
“The best thing to do!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

If you want real and exciting experience to do go to lock&load miami!!
You will shooy with great weapons instructed for the best!!
Will shoot with big calibers like 5.56 or 7.62 !!
Brian knows everything about weapons and will show to you how enjoy it!!
Thanks Brian i will return..

Miami, Florida
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

To be honest, I was very nervous because it was my first time at a shooting range. But it was amazing! The staff is friendly and professional and especially Mike was very good at helping us. You can tell he is genuinely enthusiastic about training at Lock & Load. We'll definitely be back!

Brussels, Belgium
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Fun experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

#1 On tripadvisor?
I know why!

It was an amazing and fun experience.
The prices aren't cheap and I thought: "hey why not, once in a life time."
But after the shooting I said to myself if I'm back in Miami I'll come back to lock and load!

Visited April 2014

Been to Lock & Load Miami? Share your experiences!