“A bit pricey”

and up
Exotic Indoor Firearm Experience in Miami
Ranked #1 of 53 Fun & Games in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Shoot machine guns and feel the adrenaline rush in a safe and controlled environment. Miami's premier machine gun experience will get your adrenaline pumping with an extensive collection of exotic firearms that you can shoot under the supervision of trained professionals. This state-of-the-art facility has been recognized by media outlets and reviewers around the world for it's comfort, sophistication, and one-on-one service. Whether you're a first-time shooter, local or international tourist, rest assured that our friendly firearms specialists are here to guide you every step of the way. We'll explain what makes each firearm different, teach you about safety, and help you ease up to get the perfect shot. Choose from one of the best firearm collections in Florida, ranging from classics to extremely rare machine guns that are exclusive to Lock & Load Miami. Don't know where to start? We offer themed packages, such as the 007 and Scarface package, which include firearms seen in Hollywood blockbusters. We are conveniently located in Miami's Wynwood district, walking distance from Midtown shopping areas and just a short drive from Miami Beach. Lock & Load is an indoor air-conditioned shooting range and museum with private parking. Firearms and eye/ear protection rentals are offered to our members. Additionally,we accept priority bookings or walk-in guests and offer private rooms for VIP groups, corporate meetings, birthdays, and bachelor/bachelorette parties.
Tampere, Finland
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“A bit pricey”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

But extensive collection of modern full auto machine guns and very friendly and professional staff make it worth it.

Visited December 2013

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Must do in Miami”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

For someone coming from Europe, where we don't have any kind of relationship with guns, this was a memorable experience. Excellent facilities, excellent staff, completely safe.

Visited December 2013
Santa Rosa, California
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Do yourself a favor, take time away from the beaches and shopping and go to "Lock & Load". I thoroughly enjoyed it ~ it's clean, has a knowledgeable staff, extremely safe, etc... The gal that I worked with has given 10 yrs of service to our military, she is an expert and truly amazing!!! Looking forward to returning in November!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You have to do it if your in Miami!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Went to lock and load today and it far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend it to anyone if they are in Miami. I had a ball blasting through my rounds.There are plenty of firearms to choose from. Stacey (ex-military) ran me through everything and explained each weapon to me and who/ where it was used, she was awesome. Everyone needs to shoot a Herstal Saw M249 on full automatic once in their life!

Miami, Florida
“Customer for LIFE!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Thank you Lock & Load!! This is my fourth trip to Lock & Load to entertain customers and sales prospects. First impressions are everything and your facility screams THIS IS GOING TO BE COOL! Many of my customers have never shot a firearm before let alone a machine gun. The Firearms Specialists at Lock & Load are all first class. They take care of everything. I know my clients will have a safe, high-energy experience that makes a lasting impression. Thanks again Lock & Load. I’m hooked and looking forward to my next visit.

Visited January 2014

Been to Lock & Load Miami? Share your experiences!