“Excellent massage after long flight”

BodySense Holistic Spa and Wellness Center
Ranked #4 of 98 Spas & Wellness in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Holistic Spa and Wellness Center dedicated to rebuilding and restoring your maximum health and beauty. Our licensed, experienced staff will integrate Eastern and Western modalities to reveal your own unique state of balance and well-being. We are centrally located on Coral Way, just a few minutes away from Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Beach and Downtown Miami, Florida.
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I would highly recommend a treatment with Angel at Body Sense at any time, but especially after a long flight. I recent had to fly for over 14 hours with several stops from the UK to Miami and was very sore and fatigued when I arrived. My 1 hour massage with Angel brought me back to center and left me renewed.

1  Thank Maria S

Reviewed January 8, 2014

If you are looking for the highest quality massage, visit Body Sense. Angel is extremely knowledgeable and professional.

1  Thank Sloan B
Reviewed January 6, 2014

bodysense is warm and welcoming - you feel at home immediately -it does not feel like a business rather a place to take to rest, take a load off, and exhale - i am so pleased that in my few hours in miami, i spent time at body sense

1  Thank pia b
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I have been to this center twice now with my sister. We are in love with this place. The staff is super friendly and the massage treatments are outstanding. My sister and I have had two Zen Fusion massages each with Julia Cruz. She is extremely talented and jsimply peaceful person. I highly recommend this center to anyone. You will not be dissappointed. Enjoy!!!

1  Thank Danette2014
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

I've hade massages on cruses and in vagus nothing has comparison . At first glance I was skeptical but trust when I say u will be pleased .....

2  Thank Cephas G