“Excellent”

Cuisines: Japanese
Miami, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I went to Buddha Sushi with my girlfriend after I bought a voucher on Living Social. When we got there the place was pretty empty which made me a little apprehensive. After about 10 minutes another couple walked in. I am always nervous when I walk into an empty restaurant. I found out the restaurant is undergoing some transformation with changes being made to the menu so this may explain why is was so dead.

The decor was very nice and it has a floating sushi river which we did not take advantage of, but it seemed pretty cool. My girlfriend ordered the Big Mac roll and I ordered the Nirvana roll. Both were excellent, but her Big Mac roll was really delicious (She gave me a bite). The chef also sent out some experimental dishes which were also delicious. Overall, the food was excellent and I definitely recommend going here. I'm definitely going back for that Big Mac roll. I am writing this review to get the word out about this place so that next time I go back, it won't be so empty.

• Visited November 2013