“Very authentic...very delicious...must try”

Siam Palace Restaurant
Ranked #365 of 4,225 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Miami
Description: Come and Indulge your senses with our authentic Thai & Sushi dishes - bursting with subtle & complex medley of flavors ranging from sweet, sour to spicy. Wind down & enjoy our selective wines & sake in an eclectic & soothing ambiance.
Miami, Florida
“Very authentic...very delicious...must try”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have been coming here for years. Food, service, cleanliness excellent! The owner Cindy is very charming and gets to know her customers over the years. My favorite dish is the Siam Chicken if you like a little spicy and sweet (chili sauce). Try the spring rolls and thai salad with peanut sauce. Their lunches are very well priced and comes with a soup. Dinners are a bit more expensive. The food is always presented very well !!! They also have a sushi bar that looks delicious. I am picky about where I eat and I can tell you I have never been dissapointed!!! Enjoy

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Paris A

Pembroke Pines, Florida
“A taste of Thai food in a modern setting”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have visited Siam Palace on a few occassions now and continue to be pleased with the service and food.
The setting is intimate, but also comfortable for any occasion (I have seen people dining with family, friends as well as solo).
Both times I have come on a Friday evening for dinner and as long as you arrive before 8-8:30 we have not had to wait for a table.
We usually start with a sushi roll for an appetizer. I would recommend trying the chef's specials because they are good.
There is a good variety of entrees that range from chicken, beef, seafood and even vegetarian dishes. Depending on your appetite you can share an entree because they serve good portions.
The thai donuts are delicious and just sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth.
I would definitely recommend giving Siam Palace a try especially if you like Thai food.

• Visited February 2013
Comins, Michigan
“Great for business lunch”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

I'm in Miami frequently for business and often slip away here for a working lunch. Service is quick and atmosphere is quiet and low key. I like the variety of lunch box specials where I can get a sushi sampling along with an array of other protein and salad in the lunchbox.

Miami, Florida
“Their Dishes are Delicious!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Their Thai Dishes are extremely good. Specially the Currys and the fried fish with coconut sauce. Also, you can try the shrimp fried rice. They are really good. Some of the dishes are large enough to share.

• Visited January 2013
“Pretty and good”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The decor is pretty. Quiet pleasant atmosphere. It is a good value at lunch. The service is good. The food is excellent. Love the masaman curry. They also have a sushi bar. Good parking.

Visited November 2012