“Pretty and good”

Ranked #332 of 4,282 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Miami
Description: Come and Indulge your senses with our authentic Thai & Sushi dishes - bursting with subtle & complex medley of flavors ranging from sweet, sour to spicy. Wind down & enjoy our selective wines & sake in an eclectic & soothing ambiance.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The decor is pretty. Quiet pleasant atmosphere. It is a good value at lunch. The service is good. The food is excellent. Love the masaman curry. They also have a sushi bar. Good parking.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

The food is delicious, the place is cozy, and the service great, all at very reasonable prices. Their curry dishes are our favorite -- they have different kinds, our favorite is Masaman Curry which you can have with chicken, beef or shrimp, and they will make it as spice or as mild as you request. Enjoy, but leave room for their Thai Donuts. You can ask for a half order of the donuts if you can't fit any more! They also have a Japanese menu, so I can start with the Miso Soup I love.
They're at 9999 Sw 72nd St Ste 109 in Miami, Florida

Reviewed June 10, 2011

I used to dine at this restaurant frequently when I resided in Miami, but now that I live in Davie, the drive is about 40 minutes so we seldom visit anymore. This day was my 5 year olds graduation and he wanted thai donuts so we decided to drive! I noticed they added a sushi bar and expanded a little, looks very nice. I would recommend this restaurant to those wanting fresh seafood, or just an authentic Thai dinner.

Reviewed June 7, 2011

SInce my husband and I are regular visitors to Thailand we love to dine Thai when back in Miami, This place is great on all levels, for food, service, atmosphere, and price. And it has good vegetarian options. I think they have Thai chefs which is part of what makes it so good. Excellent, excellent place.
The food here is almost as the Thai food we eat in Thailand well worth a visit.

Reviewed May 16, 2010

I used to live in the Miami area and made a regular trip here a must. Food excellent, lovely atmosphere, attentive service, - worth the price. I have even been there on Christmas night and found it packed.