“Casual area dinning”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #197 of 4,183 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami, Florida, United States
“Casual area dinning”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Have to say food has always been good. I had stop going because the service was awful. I have recently visited again and sat by the bar and enjoyed the experience.

Visited December 2012

Miami Springs, Florida
“Typical Longhorn Steakhouse”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is a typical longhorn. My main complaint is that the service is consistenly slow, even when they are not that busy.

Visited September 2012
Miami, FL
“Great Food could improve on the service!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My husband and I went over the weekend and it was really packed but as promised we waited for 20-25 mins only. Our server was terrible, didn't pay attention to us while we were ordering, Never got us any re-fills and took forever to bring us the check as well to returned our credit card, besides this the food was delicious I recommend you to order the lobster dip is AWESOME!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank ClauMiami
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Lives on its name - wouldn't go back”
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Service was terrible attitude of the girl serving us was couldn't be bothered as of that everything else was just middle of the road
Wouldn't go back

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Delicious and Filling!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is the restaurant that got me to love steak! I visted this restaurant 3 times over 2 months and it was always great. The loaded mashed potatos, the fresh salad, the warm bread, the juicy steaks, all tasty! It is a little pricey but considering all the food you get, well worth it. My only complaint is more an annoyance they don't cut the bread all the way through and you have to tear it a bit which is awkward when on a buisness dinner. If that is the biggest complaint you know they are doing something right!

Visited May 2012

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!