“Best Pad Thai ever”

Royal Thai Restaurant NOT CLIUSED
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Found it by luck. Prices are very decent, but the Pad Thai is the best I've tasted. Works with families too. It is not fancy, but it is great.

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

There are lots of people there for their Thai food, I guess you won't go wrong. I only tried their cashew chicken but I thought its ok. Maybe the curry is better.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Upstairs in a strip mall in Fontainbleau area of Miami sits this little gem of the Orient.
The Pad Thai is killer. I don't think there is a large enough client base to warrant a sushi bar, but you have that option.
Service is attentive. Food is fresh and presented with pride and a smile.
You can get a Singha here too!

Try it - you'll come back.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

I've been eating at this restaurant for nearly 10 years - the food is always good!!
The food takes a little longer than most restaurants you go to, but that's because they make it to order so you have to wait for it.
I recommend starting w/ the soup (any of them) - it's so good, light, & tasty.
I've tried various dishes, all which are good - but they two items we love the most when we go are the Pad Thai (although I could do w/out the egg) and the Royal Thai Duck. The portions are generous so you will have leftovers for lunch the next day.
The location is blah - random strip mall in Fountainbleau area and not great ... but don't let it deter you from eating the best food around. I drive here from Miami Beach just to eat the awesome food.
You will never have a wait b/c it's never a full house - I think b/c it's on the 2nd floor of the strip mall. This is the kind of place you go to b/c someone told you about it, not b/c you see it from the street. You WILL love it!

Reviewed June 26, 2009

Don't go expecting a welcoming atmosphere, a pretty seating place or anything fancy.
This place offers one of the most down right authentic thai dishes.

We started with the shrimp spring rolls, which were ok, then the chicken satai which we had to continue cooking on a little brick oven, I loved the little idea, the peanut sauce was very fresh.

For entrees we ordered shrimp red curry with white rice, the curry was not very thick, but very flavorful, and for the second entree I had the shrimps with red chilies and garlic. I preferred the curry, my chilies shrimp dish was so dense in flavor.

The service was very average, infact the waiter couldn't understand some of the words, but that's alright because we were after the food.