“Gem in Miami”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 7th Street
Transit: 8th Street Metro Mover
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We went on a sunday night and the place was jumping. Ambiance was great, lots of energy and enthusiasm. Our server was knowledgeable but the service was slow. The oysters were very fresh but the entree, while tasty, was a bit overcooked.

Overall prices were good, and i would go back for the oysters and give the entree's another try.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

My husband and I met up with some friends in Miami for Sunday brunch. Our waiter was outstanding (unfortunately, I’m blanking on his name at the moment). There was a group of about 8 of us, we brunched for about 2 hours. The drinks were good, my husband enjoyed the bottomless bloody Mary special. I was debating with some food options so our waiter recommended the French toast, which is one of their signature dishes. I’m not a big French toast fan and decided to try it, and it was to die for. I ate about half of my meal since it was rich and filling. I took the rest home and my mom tried it and loved it. I might have to take her to brunch here the next time I’m back in Miami. My husband also liked his meal and enjoyed some oysters as well.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Fire grilled oysters are not something you find often. The offering here was one of the best I have had. Their fish dishes were also exceptional. Great appetizers such as chevice, and fresh conch salad. A bit noises and crowded but certainly worth a visit.

1  Thank Herbert B
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Say hello to Shawn and go between 4:30 and 7 pm weeknights when oysters are 1/2 price. they offer specials and scollops were exceptional the night i was there.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

This was a nice little restaurant with great happy hour deals on drinks and half price raw oysters. I suggest a reservation though, as we were there on a Friday evening and had to wait for a seat to open up at the bar. The grilled oysters were good and they had a variety of raw oysters from different areas.