“Nothing out of the ordinary!”
Review of Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #945 of 4,389 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We went to eat one day at Dave and Busters at Dolphin Mall and the food was nothing special...
Nachos, Burgers, etc... Big portions but no taste!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Loveeee this placeeee!!!<3 It has excellent food, excellent appetizer.. You have to try the spinach dip it's to diee forrr!! Love it!! The food is excellent I've ate the steak with mashed potatoes and it was excellent.. The price is good.. The food is worth it and the price too.. They treat us very good.. I recommend this place!!:)

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I ate at here while at the Dolphin Mall. I must say I have been wanting to eat at one of these restaurants for a while I was not disappointed. It was great. The food was tastey and the staff fun and friendly. I did not play the games in the back but went back to see them. Let's just say I was blown away with the selection. If you are in the Mall and want a place to eat either a snack or meal this is the place to go.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Out family aleays get togethere at Dave & Buster, there you can play all the games, eat, there is also a pool table and a bar.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We arrived late on a Friday night. Our server was sooo very nice and friendly. He paced all of the food so we had plenty of time to play games between courses. The food was prepared fresh and hot on arrival.