“Great tasty food!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #698 of 4,141 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami
“Great tasty food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I was feeling a little under the weather and purchased an appetizer bowl of Chicken Noodle soup which was a spicy broth with shiitake mushrooms, grape tomatoes, pin rice noodles, and cilantro. The portion size was enormous and it was absolute liquid medicine! Delicious with strong earthy flavors and I felt better as soon as I had eaten it. My Mum and my friend shared the lettuce wraps which they enjoyed, and then had stir fry meals to follow that they both said were delicious, huge portions. We had great service and had advised our waiter we only had one hour to eat there as we were trying to make a movie and he took great care of us. Will definitely return.

Visited September 2013

Key West, Florida
“Just Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

This is your average P.F. Chang's experience. Nothing more, nothing less.

Service was a little slow, but the restaurant was half full as well.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Good food but service is sometimes blah”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

I come to PF Changs strictly for the gluten free menu and have been to this location a lot. At this location the service has been a hit or miss for me. One time I had gluten free sauce and the service was great and then another time the server said they don't do sauce gluten free and the server was slow and not too friendly (it wasn't even crowded). I need my Chinese food fix and since i'm gluten free will have to still go here. Will just hope I get the friendly servers..

• Visited June 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Love PF Changs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I know it's a chain but I have eaten in a lot of Chinese restaurants through the years and this place is my favorite. Everything I have ever tasted in here has been excellent and I highly recommend the Pad Thai.

• Visited July 2013
Miami, Florida, United States
“We love the online order option”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

I would give this experience a 5, because the food was good and the ease of ordering was great~ However, just know that if you process an order online and it comes up with an error...call the restaurant because it might have processed anyway. We were charged twice but got it all figured out. Loved that Ginger Lemon Beer (Soda - Non-Alcoholic), phad thai and thai beef salad w/ noodles. Great evening in for us!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!