“LOTS of food - Arrive here very hungry!!”
Review of Shorty's Bar-B-Q

Shorty's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #21 of 4,268 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The portions were gi-normous! We had pulled pork sandwiches and my boyfriend and I could have actually just split one sandwich! It was huge. BF was disappointed he couldn't get beans with the sandwich but the substitute sweet potato was nice. We weren't crazy about the seating but hey, the food was good! Our serve was great, all the servers looked attentive, the place is clean,

There are newer reviews for Shorty's Bar-B-Q

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Great food. Consistently good service. Need a spicy KC BBQ option :). Honey or at least honey butter should be offered with cornbread. It only makes sense at a BBQ place.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Use to love Shorty's back in the day but to be honest this are of Miami is run down and so is this restaurant. The food was below average and the wait was long. Sonny's beats Shorty's hands down and cost 2/3 the price.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I went there yesterday with some coworkers. On a recent visit, I had the brisket and was not impressed, so I went for the 7 seven dollar rib special. One of my coworkers had the brisket, another had the pulled pork sandwich, and the other one had the grill chicken. Serving sizes were large. Food came out quick. Service was satisfactory. They messed up one of the drinks and didn't come by for refills. We have gone before and will definitely be back...we just might sit in a different section.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The slaw was good, tea very good, okra perfectly cooked. I had the pulled pork and liked it quite well. There are many nice touches here, they give you warm water to dip your hands in after the meal. The servings are very large. This is a very well run establishment.