“Worst restaurant”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #36 of 4,167 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Worst restaurant”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

I waited 30 minutes for a buzzer and after I got the buzzer I had to wait 45 minutes for a table. The hostess, Miley, was the rudest person I've had to deal with when it comes to restaurant service. There were 30+ people waiting for tables and there where up to 8 tables free and when questioned the staff just gives you a blank look and ignores the question. Never again!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Andrea G

• Turkish first
Toronto, Ontario
“Poor Service and OK Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Service was slow, breadsticks seemed cold / not fresh, and some of our requests were missed. I know Olive Garden is basically fast food with table service, but we still expected more.

Visited March 2013
Hollywood, Florida
“great salads!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Had the chicken and shrimp carbonara, I enjoy the unlimited salad which is alway a plus when dine out. The atmosphere was quiet, huge restaurant can definitely accomondate large crowd.

• Visited May 2013
Barbados
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

After a long day out we decided to go Olive Garden, it was our first visit to the restaurant and I have to say we will be going there everytime we are in Miami which is regular. Love it!!!!! the soups,pasta, bread and the service was also wonderful!!!

• Visited April 2013
Miami, Florida
“Dinner food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

I only went because my mother was with her boyfriend and he eats anything...I don't like dinners or this type of food. The place looks so cute that I thought that maybe the food quality would be ok. But nope...bad food!

Visited December 2012

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!