“Poor Service and OK Food”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #43 of 4,266 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Service was slow, breadsticks seemed cold / not fresh, and some of our requests were missed. I know Olive Garden is basically fast food with table service, but we still expected more.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Had the chicken and shrimp carbonara, I enjoy the unlimited salad which is alway a plus when dine out. The atmosphere was quiet, huge restaurant can definitely accomondate large crowd.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

After a long day out we decided to go Olive Garden, it was our first visit to the restaurant and I have to say we will be going there everytime we are in Miami which is regular. Love it!!!!! the soups,pasta, bread and the service was also wonderful!!!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I only went because my mother was with her boyfriend and he eats anything...I don't like dinners or this type of food. The place looks so cute that I thought that maybe the food quality would be ok. But nope...bad food!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I have to say Olive Garden is one of my favorite place to eat for all my life!!!!!!!!!!! i love the pasta and the flavor and the bread and the salad and all their soups!! its even hard to chose which soup to have!!!! I loveeee this place!!