“It's a chain, what can you expect?”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #43 of 4,266 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I visited this location with my wife a couple weeks ago. The service was decent. Our food came out cold and looked like one of those presentation plates you see that doesn't look appetizing. Our server should have noticed this. Also, she did not refill our drinks the entire time we were there. I did try a shrimp because I was starving, it tasted like it had freezer burn. When I pointed this out to the server she disappeared for 15 min. When she came back, she informed me that it would be taken off the bill. The manager did not even have the common courtesy to come over and apologize. I have eaten at this location once before a few years ago and the experience was much better. Overall, it's like any chain. You win some and you lose some.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed February 1, 2013

low quality food. disappointing salad. overall not too clean. first time ate at Olive Gardens 1994 second time 2012 - both times was disappointed . not the place for me

Reviewed January 31, 2013

My husband and I have been to Olive Gardens all over the US. Up till our last visit right here at home in Miami, we have never been disappointed. This last time our salad was limp and barely had anything besides lettuce, our breadsticks were hard and cool and our entrees were flat out cold. This is unusual for the chain. The surly service however is more typical of restaurants in Miami. I'd still go to an Olive Garden just about anywhere else (and in fact am looking forward to trying the new one in Cutler Bay which is closer to home anyway) but we won't be going back to the Miami location.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I went to the olive garden in Flagler and wasnt expecting too much because of the area. However, I came to realize that the people were very friendly and not to mention the food is AMAZING! I order the Tour of Italy which was super good and it always comes with the never ending soft garlic bread! I can never get enough of that bread I always end up taking some home. and the salad is unlimited as well. i love it! overall its an excellent place to eat with your loved one or family. I strongly recommend it!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

It's a really big Oliver Garden restaurant and yet there's a waiting line this Friday night. We were told it's about 25 minute and it was a little less than that.

Food is consistantly good. Waiters very friendly and they make you really want to tip well. I tried the new on the menu: Spicy Shrimp Vesuvio. It's really delicious.