“Service way too slow and food incorrectly cooked”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #671 of 4,326 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I took two work colleagues here today as a thank you lunch for a project they had helped me with. We arrived at 1:15 p.m., we were seated ten minutes later, we waited 40 minutes for our main course (appetizer came somewhat quickly) and my friend's steak which she had requested cooked medium was so rare, I mean almost raw! After a few minutes we found our server and asked to have it cooked some more. By now it is 2:10 p.m. and we should be on our way back to the office and my friend hadn't even eaten yet! The steak was returned and was still medium rare, not even close to medium. We didn't have time to complain a second time so she ate around the edges of the beef where it was better cooked and I am taking the rest of it home to my Rottweiler for dinner. We could not find our server to get the bill and had to enlist the help of a manager. The place was packed so I understand we need to be patient, but there were just too many issues today especially when you are trying hard to stick to a one hour lunch break.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

We have been here a couple of times and this will be our last for sure.

The waitress has been nice but the way the plates was served is worst than if I get it from a buffet.

We love Chilli's and this one is not even close to what you expect to get at one

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Ordered take out, pickup is at the bar now making it inconvenient to pickup when the bar has customers. Food was Ok.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Went there and they served me a dirty glass of Cabernet wine...Switched over to Margaritas and it was better...But, I ordered to go the tripple whatever they had and when I got home, there was no utensils, no napkins, no basic silverware...I gave these people over 20 percent tip, for what?

I will not forget that!!!! It is basic!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

If you are like me and love a good molten cake, this is the place to go and have one. It is absolutely delishhhh!