“A kiss for Le Bouchan”

Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Coconut Grove
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Our first dining experience in Miami was brunch in Coconut Grove at Le Bouchon. My choice, onion soup, escargot, and Sauvignon Blanc. Great atmosphere. Cozy, fun decor, good service. Tres bien!

There are newer reviews for Le Bouchon du Grove

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Le Bouchon du Grove never fails. From the complimentary champagne to the non-fussy French menu - the restaurant is an experience. Great food with very good service. It is like being in Paris, the tables are tight and the service is very reminiscent of Paris (the servers leave you alone to enjoy your dining and there is no rushing). If you haven't tried Le Bouchon, be sure to. If you have, go back. There is not much like it in Miami.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

This restaurant is a small place, with a dozen or so tables, and a little outdoor seating. The ambience is authentic French Bistro. The wine list is fairly priced and the service was attentive. But the real reason to go here is the food. I had the chicken fricassee. At home, we use olive oil, rice and half-in-half in this recipe. At Bouchon, they use butter, heavy cream, risotto, butter and more butter. Did I mention butter? Certainly not a low cal dish, but this is vacation, right? i've travelled all over the world for business, but this was the best chick frick I've had in the US. My wife had the tuna, which was also excellent. The table next to us had the beef short rib, which would also be a good choice. Remember, don't eat lunch if you make dinner reservations at this place.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

This Parisian bistro has delicious food. The atmosphere is lively, with tables close together and busy waiters providing very good service. As soon as we sat down, our waiter poured us each a glass of champagne while we checked out the menus and specials. Unfortunately some of the delicious-sounding specials were already unavailable at 7:00 p.m. The French onion soup was the best I've had anywhere. My pear and walnut salad was good but not particularly special. My family members had steak and thought their food was very good. The walls are covered with French signs and other memorabilia that add to the charm. The soccer jerseys pinned to the ceiling seemed a little out of character to the rest of the restaurant, but that's a minor quibble.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Looking for a good French restaurant in South Miami, on a Monday night, I found a perfect place to spend a nice time, with great food and great service.
The place makes you feel like in a typical Parisian Bistro, with tables one next to another, allowing conversation with your neighbors.
Food is excellent, all courses well served and ver tasty, done by a great Chef.
Highly recommendable.

Been to Le Bouchon du Grove? Share your experiences!