“Enjoyable”

Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Good food and service in a nice historic ambiance. Has Interesting and varied menu. Fun Italian market with pastries in the front. Be prepared to valet park

Write a ReviewReviews (1,230)

Reviewed April 26, 2014

What a treat. I loved the four cheese, pear filled ravioli. The white sauce is as good as it gets. To finish a fantastic meal, buy a half a dozen of homemade chocolates. The Mary Brickell section of the City is up and coming. A great alternative to South Beach.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

We sat in the garden with all the fairy lights, the atmosphere is fab. The food was good and served well, but the table was too small for 4, they had to take stuff away to fit it all on - and we only had drinks and mains with some bread. Get some bigger tables and it will be 5 stars all the way. The brownie we bought from the marketplace was huge and delicious too.

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

I went for my 50th birthday with the family for dinner. I should've ordered a pasta seafood dish but the server suggested the filet mignon. I asked for it medium. When it finally came it was so rare inside it was raw. I sent it back and when the rest of my party was almost done I received my filet. It was ok but I've had much better for a lot less money. The wine list also needs improvement and variety. I wasn't impressed but I'll give it another try soon. I just won't have the filet. This place was kind of pricey. Spent $320 for party of five. I guess it's just that the food and experience wasn't that impressive.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I went there with a group of friends--7 0f us. This was my first time there and had a great time and a great meal. First of all the atmosphere--inside dining or outside is fantastic--a truly special place. The food was excellent. I had the chicken parmigiana. I know, not terribly creative, but it was delicious and so was the pasta. Service was excellent and very pleasant. Thank you Gus! I'll be back!

Been to Perricone's Marketplace & Cafe? Share your experiences!