“Great food, great atmosphere, good service.”

Perricone's Marketplace & Cafe
Ranked #4 of 115 Dessert in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Perricone's is a great option for a late lunch in the Brickell area. We arrived around 2:30 pm on a Thursday and we did not have to wait at all for a table. The service was super quick and the food came out in less than 10 minutes after we ordered it. Delicious cioppino and chicken parmigiana and for $ 10 each, "Pasta Thursdays" are a great an deal! House wine for $ 3.75 a glass is a bargain in Brickell!

There are newer reviews for Perricone's Marketplace & Cafe

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Two words explain my visit. Pasta Thursday. Full plates at very discounted prices. Bruschetta was free app and the banana cake was awesome. Good service from Tatiana.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Delicious homemade spinach and cheese ravioli. I would highly recommend the sandwiches which come on beautifully toasted baguette.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Went to Perricone's on 23 December for a quick lunch and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food and the service. I arrived without a booking and staff were very happy to accommodate providing a choice of tables (inside or out in their garden area).

The menu is simple but there is plenty of choice for all. I opted for the spinach, gorgonzola and chicken salad, while my guest had the tuna steak. Both were of very high quality, and portions quite generous.

Our server, Kristen, was outstanding. She knew the menu very well, was always on top of our order as I arrived first and my guest joined later on, and recommended a lovely chocolate cake for dessert.

Great experience.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

A colleague introduced me to this place. We went for lunch and he advised we should arrive early. We entered at 11:45AM and the place was already busy. We were met by a host who asked if we'd like the patio. The patio is a lush tropical garden.
We walked through the market into the dining room and you could just tell it was going to be good. Our server greeted us quickly, took our drink orders and returned for our meal selection. I had the penne and grilled salmon my colleague another pasta dish. The food came out quickly, very important for people with limited time for lunch. The portions were both huge piping hot and I for one should have split it in two and taken 1/2 back to the hotel for a snack. Drinks were refilled without asking and the server was very attentive to all guests. Our check arrived, paid for and we were out the door in less than 40 minutes. As we departed I noticed the place was full.
I will return.

Been to Perricone's Marketplace & Cafe? Share your experiences!