“Nice ambiance and good food”

Perricone's Marketplace & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 124 Dessert in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 25, 2013

You need to make a reservation at this restaurant which is located in the mary brickell village. Nice atmosphere, great service and good food. On thursdays they have all pastas for 10 USD. Valet parking available.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,206)

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We were in Miami staying at the Mandarin Oriental and wanted to find a place that was not in the hotel for a nice dinner. When we checked in the staff at the hotel raved about Perricone's. We made reservations and made the short walk from the hotel. The server was very attentive and the atmosphere was spectacular. I had the pasta special with clams and my husband had the eggplant. The portions were great and the food was superb. I can't say enough how good everything was. We will be back soon when we take another short weekend away. I also stopped at the Marketplace on the way out to take some cookies home.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

One of the things that makes this place so special is the original is building is on the national historic register, the other is how the whole place opens up to nature. I have never had a bad a meal at this restaurant and I absolutely love the charming ambience. In a downtown area that is primarily new and modern Perricone's is a hidden treasure and a must try for anyone visiting the city. This trip we primarily dined and appetizers: baked brie en croute with apricot glaze and mussels in a garlic and tomato broth. Once seated you are greeted with homemade tomato bruschetta and bread that I can't seem to get enough of. For dessert Perricone's chocolate cake and hazelnut gelato are outstanding. The service has always been better than good, the food simply delicious and affordable, and the atmosphere divine.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I found this restaurant thanks to trip advisor. We loved the food. I had the portobello mushroom torts which is grilled portobello mushroom with prosciutto, tomato and melted fontana cheese. It was out of this world. My husband had the penne bolognese and he swears it was the best he ever tasted. Service by Caesar was excellent. Loved the place.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We are frequently in Miami and love this place ! The food is superb, the prices are really good and portions are big. My husband and I usually have an appetizer and share a entrée. The bar is great for a get together with friends.
The cookies and the wines ( you can buy them to drink with your dinner) are perfect ! We bought the Perricones labeled wine this week and enjoyed even at home ( we always bring some biscottis and cookies home too). There is valet parking which is great and the neighborhood is gorgeous.
The restaurant has a ceiling that opens, lights inside and trees with lights.