“You know you want some”

Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill
Ranked #227 of 4,496 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Coconut Grove
Description: Flanigan’s is famous for our legendary Baby Back Ribs, and we sell over a million pounds per year. We are also known for our fresh fish selections and unique preparation options, such as Dolphin Francaise and Blackened Tuna. You can’t get fresher fish unless you catch it yourself! We specialize in Fresh and Homemade menu items, and the majority of our items are made from scratch with fresh ingredients. There are no microwave ovens in our kitchens! Our menu offers a variety of options including Prime Rib, Steaks, Pasta, Entrée Salads, 10 ounce Burgers, unique Sandwiches, Award Winning Appetizers, and oversized Signature Desserts. Our portion sizes are large and our prices are reasonable. We have “Happy Hours” several times a week that feature all brands of beer, liquor and wine at up to 50% off, even on the weekends! We pride ourselves in serving you in a manner that makes you feel like you are “home”. We are family restaurants, but the ambiance is lively, and our walls are covered with our customers’ fishing photos and flat screen televisions featuring sports. There are 23 friendly Flanigan’s throughout South Florida’s East coast to serve you.
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Come on now, if your reading this review you already know how awesome flanigans is. The staff is amazing, lets just start there. Royce and Eric at the bar are awesome. Royce always remembers my beer and the rest of the staff just seems like they're one big family. I've been here in the middle of the day after a business meeting for lunch, the service was prompt and on point. I've been here with the family and the kids during rush hour for an early dinner, the kids were spoiled with crayons and fries. Been here at 3am with friends curing our hunger pains after a night of you know what, the place was just us enough. I could go on and on, but my point will remain the same. All walks of life are welcome here at most hours...please keep the kids at home after 9pm lol. The food will be right out and the prices still amaze me. They could raise prices on everything by $5 and most would still got here as much they do. Almost forgot...if you're having a chicken Philly sandwich have it blackened, it might change your life.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We went durning a dolphins game and the service and drinks were very reasonable. But the prices on the chicken wings were very expensive. Therefore I thought the value of food is average

Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

I had originally ordered a 1/2 rack of ribs. The bartender asked if I wanted to go with joe's meal deal. For an extra $2 I got a loaded caesar salad, draft beer and 3 delicious garlic rolls. Really can't beat that. It's definitely a sports bar type atmosphere, but that's what I was looking for. Loved it and I will be back.

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

The setting is convenient to most all of the Grove. The nautical theme is inviting, and the atmosphere is festive. We got the ribs (could not have been better), & washed them down with a few Sam Adams on draft. The service was excellent ... Friendly & efficient. We will go back!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Local Coconut Grove hang-out with a great 1/2 off happy hour every day until 7 o'clock. Food OK- standard fried bar fare and sometimes the music is too loud to watch your favorite game, but friendly and local just the same.