“Pizza”

Sbarro
Order Online
Ranked #498 of 5,081 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

My family and I really like Sbarros. This location was not very friendly and didn’t seem to be like the others I’ve visited. The workers were ill tempered when I asked a question and overall rude. The food was just ok.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a reviewReviews (66)

Reviewed November 12, 2017

This food chain offers casual Italian style dishes. It has been many years since the first time I tried their food and they continue to offer a quick and simple way of eating pizza and pasta. Their menu is constantly being updated and innovated.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 21, 2017

I dine at the one in dolphin mall, good food..Pizza on one side and selection of salads, starches and meats on the other side which I chose, food is a weighted system, so you try a little of everything

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 22, 2017

My family and I chose pizza for lunch at the mall and enjoyed the meal. What is also true, was that it cost less than $50. The pizza was hot and tasty. We will definitely recommend this outlet.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 28, 2017

Visited on a Tuesday afternoon in June. Cheap compared to other restaurants in this mall, but expensive for average Sbarro. Busy, but moved quickly. Buffet good price and well stocked. Seating part of food court.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Sbarro? Share your experiences!