WINNER WONDERLAND

and up
Sport Boat Transportation to an island and 25 min Jetpack Session
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Aqua-Jet uses the best jetpack available on the market, the Jetlev R200X. This jetpack offers amazing capacity; using the power of the water, it propels you up to 30 feet over the water (and 30 feet under water). Using the best methods of flight, we ensure that 95% of our clients will achieve free flight after 15 minutes of flight training. We use a magnificent yacht to take our clients out to Biscayne Bay so they can enjoy the clear, pristine water of the bay as well as beautiful view of Miami's skyline! Finally, our team consists of highly trained and professional staff members who pride themselves on their high service standards and dedication to safety protocols.
“Awsome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

A good experience with impeccable and friendly crew. It was my first time and I hop to do that gain I highly recommend to everybody

2 Thank quentinm06

“WOWWWWW!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is probably the coolest thing I've yet to experience! The trainers are extremely knowledgable. (as I tend to ask a million questions) they will assure your safety and will get you flying within minutes! Diving in and out of the water was Unreal! They've recently added a new "fly board" which is also fun to try out! By far the best experience I've ever had and I'd do this again in a heart beat!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Camachodude
2GL, General Manager at AquaJet, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
On behalf of the AJ team I would like to thank you so much for your review; it really means a lot to our team and it support a lot the dedication we show to all our clients - It also helps our future very happy clients!

We are extremely happy to read that you had such an amazing time flying with us and we hope to see you soon again onboard our private yacht to try our new water-toys!

Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gliders, sail planes, Aqua Jet, they're wonderful flying machines. It's the closest you can come to being a bird.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Having spent our anniversary doing mundane activities such as picnics and ridiculously priced dinners, we decided to something out of the ordinary to celebrate yet another year together. So we searched high and low and here is where we ended up. A better choice couldn't have occurred.

Let's start off with the staff and their knowledge of the all things Aqua Jet, when the team is sure of what they are working with it makes you feel confident that you're safe and about to take the ride of a life time. Our flight was unforgettable and truly a romantic experience I'd recommend everyone visiting Miami, be it on a small getaway or just as cruise destination to try this out!

The pictures are enough who wouldn't want this as a profile picture to their Facebook. Remarkable and mark my words it's worth every cent.

1 Thank andycvee

Palma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares, Spain
“best experience ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

I went to Miami to visit the city and see some friends. We decided to try something different and we found Aquajet xperience in Miami.. Oh god, that was sick, one of the best activities I have ever done. At the beginning I was a bit scared becuse it was something new for me (we don't have it in Spain yet) but Geoff and Alejo (the professors) explained to me step by step how to do it and I started to fly in a few minutes!! As the others said, the experience is incredible and it is something you should do if you stay in Miami for vacations and you are searching good mood, good people, new experiences and something exciting and different.

I really recommend it to everybody.

Albert

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Albert F

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A truly unique experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

My boyfriend and I decided to do this over Labor Day Weekend while visiting friends in Miami and I'm so glad we did! It was unlike anything I've ever done before. Like everyone else has said, Geoffrey and Alejo are awesome! They really know their machine, how to show off in the water and have a great time but they are also very professional and safe. They provide a demonstration to the group as a whole, instruction to each flyer individually before they go out AND they give you a helmet with a mic so they can guide you while you're actually flying. My boyfriend was great at it right away (the pics are of him). I had a little bit of a hard time getting in the air at first but once I played around a little it felt much more natural and comfortable. At the end of the day, though, whether you are a natural like my boyfriend or struggle to get the hang of it like me, you will have such a great time! The yacht is beautiful, the view is amazing, the water is perfect and the rush of flying is truly unique! I wish we didn't live so far away! I would definitely do this again.

4 Thank Michelle C

Geoffrey

Been to AquaJet? Share your experiences!