“A fantastic experience”

and up
Miami Banana Boat Ride
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Aqua-Jet uses the best jetpack available on the market, the Jetlev R200X. This jetpack offers amazing capacity; using the power of the water, it propels you up to 30 feet over the water (and 30 feet under water). Using the best methods of flight, we ensure that 95% of our clients will achieve free flight after 15 minutes of flight training. We use a magnificent yacht to take our clients out to Biscayne Bay so they can enjoy the clear, pristine water of the bay as well as beautiful view of Miami's skyline! Finally, our team consists of highly trained and professional staff members who pride themselves on their high service standards and dedication to safety protocols.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

A fantastic experience , Geoffrey & Alejo was very helpful and professional. The package including the 4 hours boat and the fly in jet pack was really wonderful !!!!
I want to do it again !!!

Greg from Andorra

2  Thank GREG L
2GL, General Manager at AquaJet, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear,

On behalf of the AJ team I would like to thank you so much for your review; it really means a lot to our team and it support a lot the dedication we show to all our clients - It also helps our future very happy clients!

We are extremely happy to read that you had such an amazing time flying with us and we hope to see you soon again onboard our private yacht to try our new water-toys!

All reviews
"safety"
in 3 reviews
"session"

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Had an awesome day there, sensation was really good and totally new for me. Most important it's safe and the team is professional.
Can't wait to be back there!

2  Thank yba_runtheworld

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Best lifetime experience of all times! I went this past weekend!

At first, I was really scared but the staff was really friendly and very patient and helped me the entire time. They are also on facebook so I was able to check out other photos to see what I was going to be doing.

They give you a life vest and built-in microphone helmet so you hear the instructions from the certified pilot at all times during the flight and I even go to do the trick where you can walk on water!!

2  Thank janice0525

Reviewed July 18, 2013

If you have ever dreamed about flying, your dream will come true with Aqua Jet Miami team!

I am a huge fan of all the different water sports and when I first heard about flying over water with the Jetpack I was excited to try it.

Aqua jet Miami offer different tours options, I went on the sunset tour and my ride was amazing. I appreciated that the team was really nice, helpful and they explained everything about the ride.

I am definitely going back with my friends. I really recommend this attraction to any person who wants to experience something different, fun and definitely breathtaking!

3  Thank samia_rchi