“Best Brie platter!!”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Coconut Grove
Description: Berries is a charming neighborhood restaurant serving some the freshest food in South Florida. Dine al fresco and enjoy our daily happy hour specials and exquisite menu. Berries is the perfect place for friends and family to meet and eat!
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

I love their Brie cheese and fruit platter and also they have this pasta filled with pears amazing, they have it as an appetizer but I always get it for main dish. Their soups are good too

1  Thank BikerKittyKat7

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Had plenty of beers and food there. It's not cheap but good quality. Staff was very friendly. We had ribs and Pizzas... nothing else to say... it's a welcoming place.

1  Thank Kelingyun
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We went to Berries (based on reviews) and wouldn't go back. We went on a Friday night (I know, first mistake) and the parking was inadequate, the hostess was cardboard, the wait was long, the restaurant was cramped (many tables are about two feet from the bar), it dark, and so we left. On Saturday night we ordered food to go and it was good (pumpkin ravioli) but drowning in sauce and the staff that helped us was no better than at a McDonald's. I don't understand the hype. I might get food to go but wouldn't eat in the restaurant itself. For comparison see my review of Jaguar Ceviche where we ended up eating Friday night. WAY better all around.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Ive been here 3x. The menu has so many choices! Ive had pumpkin ravioli,goat cheese salad. The portions are filling. The place is a little small but so cool.

1  Thank Stacy H
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I've gone to Berries several times and each time I'm pleasantly surprised with the food quality, service, and atmosphere. The parking lot is a little crowded, but that is because the food is just that good! You will not regret ordering their fresh wood oven pizza! I love the Prosciutto pizza. Definitely worth a visit!