“Small place, Excellent food”

Graziano's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Graziano's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #249 of 4,389 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 92nd Avenue and Bird Road
Reviewed March 14, 2013

If in coral gables stop by and check this place out. The fillets are hand cut from the fire, and cooked to your taste. It melts in your mouth. I have been alot of places but thi is one of my favorite, if your a wine fan there is a huge list to choose from.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Food was with a great taste, atmosphere was great and people such as waiters and waitresses really was on top of whatever we need it....

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I feel kind of sorry to give them a bad report card because the staff was very cordial and worked hard at making us happy. Unfortunately, we were disappointed since our expectations were high, having been recommended by friends as the place to eat good meat in south miami. We had appetizers that came as a mixted grill, with blood sausage (good), sweatbread ( very good) and some other sausage, not bad. But the entrees were a disappointment: lamb cops were hard and overcooked, my steak was well done instead of medium rare and not well seasoned. Others have different cuts of meat that were just ok. I think i make a better meat at home. If you are famous for meat, you better have a supervisor checking each plate that come out of the kitchen. Nice selection of wines, although staff push more for malbec wines, supposely a better match for argentinian meats. I loved malbecs, but the the sommelier recommendation was not the best. I wish them luck, but they will not see me again in my next trip to Miami

Reviewed February 14, 2013

excellent meats and pastas. Good selection of wines and desserts. I will say prices are not exactly low. Good service and nice place

Reviewed January 31, 2013

When I first moved to Miami 7 years ago, this was the very first place my husband took me. It was love at first sight and bite. The ambiance is so romantic, the food superb. It's been a few years since we'd been back and I was SO disappointed. While the overall ambiance is the same, the staff was sparse so service was slow. They had removed all of my favorites off the menu and the waiter said the chef was unwilling to tweak the items we did request. My food was overcooked and my husbands meal was cool. Sadly, I think we've lost one of our favorite restaurants.