“Do not walk in without reservation”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Graziano's - Miami

Graziano's - Miami
Reserve with OpenTable
Graziano's - Miami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #232 of 4,162 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 92nd Avenue and Bird Road
miami
“Do not walk in without reservation”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My wife and I had been to Graziano's a couple time before, but hadn't been to it in almost two years, so we felt like going back. Normally I do not review "incomplete experiences", since I believe sometimes not to be fair. My recollection of Graziano's food is above average, but not extraordinary....well, we arrived at 8:20pm, as I was pulling into the parking I thought it was early for the typical Miami crowd, and that I was going to be able to find a table after a moderate waiting.......we were greated by a young lady who told us the wait was between 15 to 20 minutes......we agreed , I mean that's ok. We looked at the very small waiting area and there were three other couples, and a partie of three waiting as well. The waiting area only has chair for five persons, so we waiting standing watching the argentinean fire, with their cuts of pig, chicken, ribs.........five to ten minutes into the wait, the bartender came in with a glass of (cheap) champagne , whcih I thought to be a great gesture, and makes one feel welcomed........but that is only a bait to make you feel bad in case you want to walk away after you table is not delivered 75 minutes later............at that point, after waiting for our table for that long, we decided we had enough, and told the host it was totally uncalled for to mislead guests with a short waiting time, in order for then to stay.......(everybody that came in after us was told about the same 15-20 minutes wait),but many people walked right in since they had reservations............so , if you want to go, please make reservation first.......but as for me, that was my last visit to Graziano's, since there are two things I absolutely cannot take from a restaurant: cockroaches and deceit..........

Visited October 2012
2 Thank frez

Miami, Florida
“Very good!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Went to Graziano's at Brickell Miami. On the Southwest 7th street. When we came just saw the pastries and no food. We ask and they fond a table for us and checking the lunch menu there was no meat! We ask again and then they bring us another menu, the real one! The small Bife de Chorizo (similar to Mew York stake) is 12 oz. Delicious!

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I have been going to Grazianos on Bird Road for many years, and it never disappoints. I like it much more than the one in Coral Gables. I enjoy going there for lunch, the portions are smaller. My favorite cut is the Entraña and Bife de Chorizo cooked medium! Their fries and the risotto are great sides, they also have fantastic salads big enough to share. The Argentinian wine list is wonderful. And you must try the dulce de leche pancake, it's fantastic!

• Visited May 2012
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“As good as it gets”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Outstanding cuisine and service. Prices are right for the quality of food and service.

Service was way above and beyond expectation.

Visited August 2012
MIA
“Average $ 150 for two”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Good service, good quality of beef, very good selection of wine various pricing, a little bit expencive. If you are willing to expend that much you should also try TEXAS DE BRAZIL more or less that much price but all you can eat !!!!

Visited May 2012