Review Highlights
Captain Derek is simply amazing!

From the minute I started organizing surprising my wife on our 25th anniversary with renewing our... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Sandro D
A beautiful Sunset Cruise with BFF

Reviewed April 16, 2019
alenkay2015

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from $59.00
from $29.99
from $38.00
from $27.99
More Info
All reviews captain derek sunset cruise miami skyline perfect afternoon answer questions unforgettable experience great trip boat ride yacht charter
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2019

We erre five ladies and we really enjoyed this experience. Captain Derek have been very kind a helpfull with us.

We make the 4 hours cruise, going to KB and he stopped in a shallow, so we jumped and swam.

Later we continued to the lighthouse of the KB island. He suggested to go to Stiltville what is an icredible place: a group of wood stint houses on sand banks. Amazing !!!

The end was the best, a beautifull sunset with a incredible view or Brickell Bay.

I hardly recommend this expirence.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

We booked a 2 hour Sunset Cruise on Friday 3/15 to host family members from Puerto Rico who were in town for my son’s wedding. We ran a bit late for the 7pm start but Derek was very patient and welcoming when we showed up at 7:30pm. From the moment we stepped on board we felt that the yacht was ours, Derek made us feel right at home. (He even let me borrow his captain’s hat)
The night was clear and cool and the Miami skyline was simply breathtaking!
We brought our own adult beverages and appetizers, Derek provided ice, soft drinks and snacks. The yacht was impeccable, clean and comfortable.
All in all, an unforgettable night aboard the “Happy Ours”...and “Ours” she most definitely was!
Thank you Captain Derek!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019

We booked Happy Cruises for my birthday. Captain Derek was very professional! He made the trip very pleasant! I was celebrating my 50th birthday, it was a group of 6. We had a lovely sunset cruise with Captain Derek giving us little facts along the way. Captain Derek was Awesome!!

Rosalind G

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

We took Happy cruises twice this trip because it was so wonderful. Captain Derek is so great, professional, funny and easy and his boat is kept immaculate. The trip was so fun both times and we will be back our next trip for many more rounds. Highly recommend!!! We went the first time with a group of 8 and the second with a group of 10. Everyone agreed how wonderful it was. No complaints about anything! Captain Derek is the best!!!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

Captain Derek was awesome!!! My husband and I were on our honey moon and we decided to book the 2 hour sunset cruise. Derek was quick to respond and always responsible to my questions. And his prices are very reasonable! The experience was perfect and so romantic. Derek had sushi, champagne and snacks waiting on board for us. He also had seats up front with a blanket set up. He is amazing. He also keeps his boat on perfect condition... so clean! I suggest working with captain Derek if you’re looking for a great trip on the water. We will be back!! Thanks captain Derek

Date of experience: December 2018