“Company Outing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Happy Cruises

Happy Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a private charter for half day, full day, dinner and sunset cruises through the local waters of Miami, Miami Beach, Biscayne Bay and the islands of the Florida keys.
Miami, Florida
“Company Outing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I recently booked a four hour cruise for a company outing and it was GREAT! The services were excellent as was the vessel. The location of the departure was great as I meant we could be almost anywhere quickly. I would recommend this charter service to anyone looking to have a full service yacht experience for the family or a group outing. The amenities offered were excellent and the crew showed courtesy and professionalism in all they do but with a family or friendly touch. I will return for future excursions soon.

Visited June 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A wonderful way to see Miami & Biscayne Bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had friends coming to visit and wanted to show them Miami from the water instead of the usual "tourist attractions". I'm so glad we found Capt. Derek and his crew. We had a terrific day on the water and got to experience places that can only be reach by boat. Captain Derek was very professional, courteous and a wonderful tour guide. The boat was spacious and provided us with plenty of seating for our group both inside and out with options for shade or sun. I would recommend this trip to anyone looking for a relaxing and fun day on the water away from the usual crowds of the city and larger tour boats.

Visited March 2013
“The experience was awesome and so was the service! First class.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The captain and crew provided us the best customer service. The sights were beautiful and the food was great. I am so glad I took this trip! I would definitly recomend this to anyone who wants to take a small cruise.

Miami, Florida
“Happy Cruises a wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

This year for Valentines my wife and I decided to do an outing other than dinner at an overpriced restaurant. We decided on a 3 day private charter and we very lucky in finding Happy Cruises. Captain Derek and his wife Anajancy are spectacular hosts and their knowledge of the South Biscayne Bay Area is unequeled. We highly recommend Happy Cruises. Arturo Muina

Miramar, Florida
“Magical Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

8 Hour Florida Keys day Cruise on Febuary 23th 2013.

I have done a few of these day cruises and ​in​ the past but nothing like this... From the moment we called to book the 8 hour day trip to Florida keys, ​we knew we made the right decision, the captain was so courteous and ​took care of all our needs. I would strongly recommend the day trips With happy cruises, for a few extra dollars the chef prepared meals were excellent. The weather was very nice the water was warn ​and we had a great time, the kids really enjoyed the swimming, kayaking, snorkeling and the truly wonderful sights.Thank you so much captain Derek and crew.... Looking forward for next trip in August!!

Visited February 2013

Been to Happy Cruises? Share your experiences!