“perfectly cooked pasta”
Review of Cipriani

Cipriani
Reserve with OpenTable
Cipriani is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #117 of 4,861 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 5th Street
Reviewed May 29, 2018

We were tired after our flight from Europe and just wanted to eat and go to bed so didn’t get to fully appreciate the restaurant of the food.
My husband had Veal cheeks and risotto and I have seafood pasta. Both were excellent, the portions were a good size and very tasty.
We will be back during this trip, when we are more ‘awake’

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Loved the service and food; wait staff were fantastic! The food from the Italian bread dipped in extra virgin olive oil to the tiramisu was very good. Wonderful Rucola salad with cherry tomatoes and shaved Parmesan cheese; and Rigatoni alla Bolognese!
Don't understand any of the negative reviews seen online. Would ignore those try it for yourself!

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Was invited to a business lunch there and I liked the place for the bright environment.
I chose the daily menu consisting of speck with burrata, grilled liver with a side salad and three scoops of ice cream.
My companion had the lentil soup and a lobster salad.
Everything was delicious, the waiters friendly and efficient so that the entire experience was very pleasant.
Loved every minute of it.

Reviewed May 21, 2018

SO glad I didn't pay much attention to the negative reviews on this site and researched and found all the positive reviews on other sites. This place was phenomenal! Everything about it was great, except for the scale the next morning....

We had the prosciutto and tuna tartare for apps and both were outstanding. The branzino fish and pasta Bolognese were excellent but the desert was even better. Homemade gelato that melted in your mouth combined with angel food cake can't be missed. My only advise is to not get on the scale in the am. Great atmosphere and service combined with a beautiful view of the harbor and ocean make this place on the top of my list for any visit to Miami.

Reviewed May 11, 2018

We went to this restaurant for dinner upon a recommendation by the concierge at our hotel. While the restaurant is beautiful and the view is amazing, the food was very average. My husband ordered shrimp which was actually undercooked. It is fairly pricey, but not so much for the area. We were very underwhelmed by the quality, taste and service of the food.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Cipriani? Share your experiences!