“Good Irish environment”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: South Miami
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

We have been here a couple of time, beer and food are always good, the service is the best, lots of tv to watch your favorite sport, excellent place to go with friends or family

2  Thank Racl07

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I visited here as we were visiting Miami for a few days and I saw that they were on Guy Fieri's triple d show so was excited! It didn't come up in our gps but we eventually found it. The entrance is unassuming like a hideout and I thought at first they were closed but they were opened! Thank God as I was so excited to eat there. As reviewers suggested the dolphin sandwich we had that and I did not think it was anything great but the serving of fries it came with were they best i have ever eaten! We also ordered a serving of the buffalo wings but it was not that great. The ever famous escargot really did meet all the reviews and this was AMAZING! This was definitely the best and I could have that again! Hopefully if I visit Miami again, I think I would return for their fries and that escargot! Yum!

2  Thank Gourmetgirlnd
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Fantastic place. A bit of a throw back. Sometimes they have live music. There is a pool table in the second room. Good neighborhood crowd. Try the Tenderloin Bites, they are awesome!

2  Thank SavvyTraveler78
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Just looking at the outside of Scully's Tavern in a neighborhood strip mall would never let you guess how great the food is. Inside the tavern is a bar the length of the room; we always sit there to get the best service. There are lots of tvs with sports on and an attentive wait staff. The food on the regular menu is great and very dependable; it is always good. I usually get the Greek Burger with super fresh feta cheese and black olives on pita bread; other traditional sandwiches are also very good, such as the Patty Melt, Reuben, hot turkey, and roast beef.

Scully's really shines on its daily special menu. You can get a different style potato each day as well as excellent fried fish fingers, somtimes mussels, a baked fish... Here are the seasonal foods of Florida and a daily homemade dessert, usually bread pudding. On Friday nights there is live music and there is free Happy Hour Food, usually tacos or spaghetti. All in all, Scully's is an excellent place to eat great food with the Miami locals.

1  Thank jenniferwilliams7
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I don't even like fish, but had to try my husband's potato chip encrusted dolphin sandwich, it was very good. It's a little out of the way and difficult to find, but we'd heard about it on Diner's Drive-ins and Dives and had to check it out. It's a little hole-in-wall bar, but the food is good and the prices are reaonable.

1  Thank tracijr