“Good for lunch” 3 of 5 bubbles

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Miami,Fl
“Great chef!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2007

The chef that day - Johnny, was excellent. Excellent food, just the right amount of seasoning. And very friendly with the customers. And a BEAUTIFUL singing voice!!!

And the guy behind the bar-Ivan, was also very friendly greeted us and treated us with respect!

Recommend this place especially when they are there!!!
(On Saturdays.)

miami
“not for the non hispanic”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2006

My wife and I just ate at Zuperpollo and had arguably the most unpleasent meal of our lives. Not being able to speak spanish obviously offended the staff, although I do speak a little and made an effort to try. The tables on all sides of us were seated after us by five to ten minutes, however they were on their second courses before we were served. When I asked if we had made a difficult order, we recieved our food within two minutes. I t had obviously been microwaved to heat it back up and was covered with so much salt I could feel it crunch between my teeth. I suspect the good reviews this place gets must come from spangliphones. I can think of a dozen better latin restaurants in the miami coral gables area.

Oregon
“Kinda dumb name; awesome food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2005

Don’t let the name and cartoonish sign put you off. Once inside, you’re in a family-friendly/quasi-classy restaurant with some of the best food - and at an extraordinary price - in the Miami/Little Havana/Coral Gables (1247 Coral Way) area.

The service is also great. If anything, our lack of Cuban ability added to the experience.

Try the house special roasted chicken or the chicken soup. Muy sabroso!

1 Thank Buck_Fievre