“Lousy”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Ranson, West Virginia
“Lousy”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

This is a very nondescript place in which the wait staff barely speaks and understands english. I ordered a diet coke, and they brought out a can of it. I then ordered their chicken fried chicken, but instead received chicken fried steak which had the consistency of a hockey puck. Service was also poor. I have heard they have good live entertainment (they did not have it on the night I visited), but I would not go there for the food.

• Visited December 2013

Kissimmee, Florida
“Nothing amazing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Recently visited it is under new management the one item I was craving was no longer on the menu. What we tried was ok nothing to write home about. I preferred las Islas Canarias. On a positive note they had live entertainment and it was good.

• Visited August 2013
Michigan
“Best Cuban food ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stumbled on this Cuban restaurant and were so glad we gave it a try. I had the shrimp dish which was yummy. My husband had the signature stuffed beef dish which was unbelievably good. Service was friendly and efficient. They even gave us a free CD of Cuban music. White tablecloths made it a little nicer than the average down home restaurants. You could tell there were mostly locals in it - always a good sign.

• Visited February 2013
Miami, Florida
“CHICHARRON DE POLLO”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you want to receive a lot of food and pay little, this is a good option, it comes with 2 sides you can choose, and beleive me with one chicharron de pollo eat 2.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank bambam1955
Kaufman, Texas
“Excellent service food and drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

While in Miami my son and I wanted to true traditional Cuban food. We found a local restaurant in a shopping center, Wajiros. The drinks were excellent. The food was mouth watering and the service was superb.

• Visited January 2013