“CHICHARRON DE POLLO”

Dining options: Reservations
Miami, Florida
“CHICHARRON DE POLLO”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you want to receive a lot of food and pay little, this is a good option, it comes with 2 sides you can choose, and beleive me with one chicharron de pollo eat 2.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank bambam1955

Kaufman, Texas
“Excellent service food and drink”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

While in Miami my son and I wanted to true traditional Cuban food. We found a local restaurant in a shopping center, Wajiros. The drinks were excellent. The food was mouth watering and the service was superb.

• Visited January 2013
Miami, Florida
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I visited Wajiro's last week. It is under new ownership. The service is superb. The Cuban food was excellent. The atmosphere family friendly. I went on a Friday night and the music was great. (I understand they also have music and singing on Saturdays and Sundays). I recommend it to everyone. The new owner and his wife actually took the time to visit each table and chat. I will return.

• Visited December 2012
“Best cuban food ever! Amazing service!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I went to Wajiro's recently with my family and the food was amazingg! And the service is great, very attentive and nice, kind people, great atmosphere, and a great cuban restaurant to go to especially on weekends where they have live music and a fun atmosphere! Loved it!!! :D

Miami, Florida, United States
“The worst restaurant in Miami”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We went there recently expecting to get good cuban food and good service, since the place is not that big. And instead we were very dissapointed. The food was cold and our server tried to apologize but there wasnt even a manager to complain to. On top of that the singer kept singing the same annoying songs they play on the radio over and over and he was singing them over and over. It was annoying to the point I almost threw up my cold piece of meat. Horrible there are way better Cuban restaurants in Miami.

• Visited July 2012