“Fresh Cuban food”

Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Every time I'm in the area and I want Cuban food this is the place to eat.The Milanese steak is great I'll be honest every plate I've ordered has always been good .

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is a sure stop every time we visit Miami, Their Medio Pollo Asado (half roasted chicken) is my favorite choice accompanied with white rice, black beans and plantains and their desserts are home made style like my favorite rice pudding or Flan. I also recommend the Palomilla steak or Pollo a la plancha (grilled chicken steak) AWESOME!!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

This is my place for lunch everytime I'm in Miami. The bar in the side south of the restaurant is nice and quiet. I love the fresh lemonada with mint. Happy to share with my friends.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

excellent cuban food, excellent service, great and authentic ambiance. great sharing appetizers, tapas style.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great Cuban food and fantastic service. close to everywhere.
You will be pleasatly surprised at the menu and the locale.