“Amazing Piano Bar”
Review of Magnum Lounge - CLOSED

Magnum Lounge
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Friendly service, scrumptious food, awesome atmosphere and great music will make Magnum Lounge Piano Bar your new favorite place to visit.
Reviewed April 9, 2013

If you're looking for a "special spot" for any occasion or just a great meal, this is it! Jeffrey the owner of this fine establishment will make sure you are taken good care of and from Gourmet to Fried Chicken, the food can't be beat! Start with some of Magnum's special recipe Popover Rolls (more like Beinets from New Orleans) and the beverage of your choice and follow it with more great food and Melodies old and new from an assortment of talented Pianists and Vocalists or try open mike night on Wednesday! You can't go wrong. Open for dinner Tuesday - Saturday.

1  Thank Brian K

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Magnum is one of my favorite places in Miami. They have great live piano music every night. The food is very good, especially the fried chicken and the burgers. And there is a wonderful dessert cart! It's also a great place to go to just relax, have a drink and listen to some good music. It's a place where everyone will feel comfortable and welcome - gay, straight, singles, couples or families.

1  Thank DeeM0r
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Can I give this place 10 stars???? Oh please Yelp?? I LOVEEE Magnum, it is as good as it gets and them some.

Great music, showtunes, piano, delicious food, seductive ambiance and spot on service. What More Can You Ask For???

I come here as often as I can and with my move closer to the area, I will be here even more. I love ALL their places (well no, I did not enjoy the crab quesadilla and neither did my date that night). Although, everything else is great. I have tried either by ordering myself or trying other people's food. SO delicious. Even my stingy brothers do not mind coming by here and spending a bit of cash :)

I went here for my birthday and they made the night very special. Even let one of my friends sing for me while the piano played the song she chose :) I felt like a superstar!

They always great you as if they haev known you for years and the host always brings an after dinner cocktail, which is yummy.

This is by far one of my favorite restaurants in Miami and I know plenty of people who share in the same feeling.

I cannot BELIEVE I have not already reviewed this place but THANK YOU Yelp for reminding me:)

See you at Magnum!

2  Thank Leti B
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I just adore this place and here's the reasons why -- and it doesn't hurt that I live close by... 1) The piano bar...singing along is ALWAYS on the menu 2) The food is simple, good and well-priced 3) it's DARK and ROMANTIC 4) It's a whole lotta gay so it's friendly and un-pretentious. And YES -- I take my BOYFRIEND he even he is comfy there.

1  Thank ElizabethR123
Reviewed December 30, 2012

TIP: Don't rush here for the food. Of the seven in my party, only one person found the food (chicken) to be good. For the rest of us, just so-so. For example, my fries were cooked in the same oil they fry their fishy-fish, so naturally they tasted like halibut. HOWEVER, the piano bar experience was really great. We enjoyed a female singer who performed lots of pop hits and she had a strong voice. I recommend limiting your visit to drinks and appetizers and enjoy the music. The bar is somewhat separated from the dining tables, but it is too loud to have a conversation while the performer is on.

1  Thank kevinbernardi