“damn their pizza is good”
Review of Andiamo

Andiamo
Ranked #126 of 4,308 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed September 4, 2013

seems like slow service only because they are so busy. well worth the wait on the pie. I've tried 3 or 4 different ones and all were great

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The place to be when you are looking for the best pizza in town. Great choice and you can create your own pizza. All the ingredients are fresh and tasty. We will come back ....

1  Thank Paul A
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I've been here several times over the past year. I'm from Boston so finding good pizza in Miami is quite difficult ~ Andiamo is GREAT pizza. It's thin and the dough is perfection. I also like that the sauce has actual tomato chunks in it. There is a large variety to choose from on the menu & it's brick oven. The ingredients used have always been fresh & like any true pizzeria, the pizza is best when piping-hot! My last visit made me love this place even more ~ not so much b/c of the food but because of the staff. I went for lunch with my Mom & Uncle. We sat inside to get a reprieve from the deathly summer heat. As we waited for our pizza to arrive, the chef on duty called out to all staff members that it was lunch time and served up several pizzas to the staff members. I worked in restaurants for 10+ years and its VERY VERY VERY few restaurants that take care of their staff by way of serving meals. Thank you Andiamo for caring about your staff the way that you do & keep serving amazing pizza!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Family took us to Andiamo for pizza on a recent trip to Miami. They make a very good thin crust pizza. Not as good as the pizza in New York, but a great place to satisfy a craving if you are a transplant from New York and have a craving.

3  Thank plepiane
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We used to live in Aventura and would drive down to eat here at least once a month, We now live in NY and on our recent trip to Miami we stopped on our way to our hotel. It did not dissapoint!! We ordered the salad with tuna (the tuna has capers, peppers, herbs- not your average tuna) And we ordered the Soprano's pizza. The pizza was hot and delicious! My only complaint was there was a lot of corn meal or flour on the bottom of the pizza. But this place is so great and it has a great vibe with the seating outside and the big screen TV. Service was amazing and the food is great! A great value. We also went when we were leaving Miami back to NY!

Been to Andiamo? Share your experiences!