“TANI Thai Restaurant - Miami, FL Good Thai Food”
Review of Tani Thai

Tani Thai
Ranked #1,283 of 4,369 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Came here after looking for a good local Thai restaurant, and reading all of the reviews. It took at least 10 minutes once we were seated, before anyone ever came over to us. I had ordered a specific drink and it never came. In spite of these issues, the food was very tasty and the portions were plentiful. The staff was very courteous and knowledgeable.

4  Thank lone6star

Reviewed January 31, 2012

I use to go to Suvi Thai in Homestead, Fl. Now I go to Tani Thai since I have discovered this restaurant in December.

1  Thank Jo-Anne L
Reviewed January 6, 2012

One of the best Thai restaurants!
Excellent cuisine.

1  Thank Steve F
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Tani Thai is a relatively small Thai restaurant on US 1 in southern Miami. We had heard an awful lot about it for years, but for some reason had never gone there. On a recent visit during the Christmas holiday season, we finally went with some friends who go there frequently.

Atmosphere is very nice and the wait staff is helpful. They have the heaviest chairs I've ever encountered, so take your muscles along to move them! LOL

I had a seafood mixture with mushrooms that was excellent. Every one had something different and no one was disappointed. We liked it enough that we took our adult children there Christmas night (very few places were open). They were also happy with it and said they would return. The service was a little slow Christmas night, but I think they got a much bigger crowd than they were expecting - the place was jammed!

It is located in a strip mall on US 1 and unless you know exactly where you are going, you might drive past. It will be well worth the u-turn if you do drive by.

Reviewed October 14, 2011

Nice people and nice place, but average food all three times I've gone.

1  Thank Parrothead1515

Been to Tani Thai? Share your experiences!